Lewis county vs Cascade

CascadeChampion

50 minutes ago, CascadeChampion said:

Both teams are coming off a loss who bounces back for the 1round win 

Cascade. Lewis County (perennial region paper champions) began the season as they do each year ranked in the top 10, reached 7-1 and did as I said they would do; decided to mail it in after Summertown put it on ‘em. Cascade (or any other team they would have faced) wins by three touchdows at least. Hohenwald goes from 7-1 to 7-4.

23 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Cascade. Lewis County (perennial region paper champions) began the season as they do each year ranked in the top 10, reached 7-1 and did as I said they would do; decided to mail it in after Summertown put it on ‘em. Cascade (or any other team they would have faced) wins by three touchdows at least. Hohenwald goes from 7-1 to 7-4.

page would get absolutely dominanted by riverside so i’m not too sure why you’re still trying to ruin 2a threads as if page wouldn’t get obliterated by some of the teams 

10 minutes ago, lcpanthers0 said:

page would get absolutely dominanted by riverside so i’m not too sure why you’re still trying to ruin 2a threads as if page wouldn’t get obliterated by some of the teams 

It’s funny how they were undefeated and had one of the weakest schedules of any school in the state and were ranked #2 in 5A. He bragged about it by mentioning it at the bottom of his posts. Then they get beat by a team with a losing record. He and his team are a joke. 

1 hour ago, lcpanthers0 said:

Yeah, well, we are not talking about Page vs Riverside in this thread. We are talking about the perennial paper champions of Hohenwald having already mailed the season in three weeks ago and their up coming blowout to Cascade Friday night.

7-4

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s funny how they were undefeated and had one of the weakest schedules of any school in the state and were ranked #2 in 5A. He bragged about it by mentioning it at the bottom of his posts. Then they get beat by a team with a losing record. He and his team are a joke. 

Hows the four and five “losing” record feel?

Looks like Milan is trending down and last year was just an anomaly. At least you will be able to come onto the T and brag about “the good ole days” and claim “back when we used to”. I see why you have been on these Hohenwald threads. Not much to talk about over in Milan these days, huh.

Just now, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Hows the four and five “losing” record feel?

Looks like Milan is trending down and last year was just an anomaly. At least you will be able to come onto the T and brag about “the good ole days” and claim “back when we used to”. I see why you have been on these Hohenwald threads. Not much to talk about over in Milan these days, huh.

10 trips to the ship. 5 in the last 12 years. Despite our record Milan would mercy rule your team. We don’t have a loss to a team with a losing record. You lost to a pitiful team. Anomaly that. 

10 trips to the ship. 5 in the last 12 years. Despite our record Milan would mercy rule your team. We don’t have a loss to a team with a losing record. You lost to a pitiful team. Anomaly that. 

Here you are, coming onto the T talking smack and your team has a losing record!

I just stated you would and that you would try to talk about the good ole days. Here, I’m gonna quote for you just what I said you would do. 

At least you will be able to come onto the T and brag about “the good ole days” and claim “back when we used to”.

Looks and sounds to me you need to worry about your own teams problems. And, there are many.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s so easy to troll you. Last couple of days I have posted congratulating Lewis Co. knowing you would come running. And you have. It’s too easy. I own you. 

You own nothing but a capitol “L”.

As in losing record! At least Hohenwald has a winning record. It may be a facade but it’s a winning one none the less!