2021 Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Semifinalists

GTG901

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

The travel is always a big part of the fun !!! My favorite trips are to Lake county the food is second to none and the people show love and appreciate your dollars spent, lots of those communities in Tennessee that treat visitors like family ! To say we are blessed in our state would be a understatement 

Last week was my first opportunity to go to Jasper. 

It was a great experience. Beautiful country drive up over the plateau and through the valley. Had several nice eating options. Went with an all you can eat country buffet that was amazing. 

Then the game itself was pretty nice. Them folks at Marion put on a good show and support their team really well. We got treated to a fireworks show. First time I seen that at a high school game. 

Great atmosphere for high school football there in Jasper

23 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Last week was my first opportunity to go to Jasper. 

It was a great experience. Beautiful country drive up over the plateau and through the valley. Had several nice eating options. Went with an all you can eat country buffet that was amazing. 

Then the game itself was pretty nice. Them folks at Marion put on a good show and support their team really well. We got treated to a fireworks show. First time I seen that at a high school game. 

Great atmosphere for high school football there in Jasper

Thanks Tiger. We had plans for parachutes but the weather derailed that. One game we had 4 guys parachute in with flags and game ball. We try to do that at least once a year.

Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere. 

12 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Thanks Tiger. We had plans for parachutes but the weather derailed that. One game we had 4 guys parachute in with flags and game ball. We try to do that at least once a year.

Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere. 

Fan support was awesome also. Our fans travel really well and as visitors we usually always outnumber the home team but you all showed up in force and were very rowdy

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Just think if we had something to cheer about :lol:

I know right. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like with that horn if your guys QB wouldn't have went down. It would have been a whole different ball game. 

I'm not counting out the rematch just yet. Both teams got a tough road but there is still a possibility.  I hope he is healthy and full strength tonight for you all. 

• Upvote 1