Marion @ H20

H2Oman

23 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

@Mr. Postman1 the gripes you have about Marion County would go away if you would just win the game. Well, they might not go away, but they sure wouldn't get under your skin as much as you let them. This is not me condoning the behavior, but every fan base has them. 

@PurplePride2021 we couldn't find you after the Meigs lost. Must have been on vacation that week. Glad to see you are still alive. 

As for the game, I don't see our boys winning Friday. 

Coaching: Advantage Watertown

Talent: Equal (Should be Marion but it is underutilized in my opinion)

Clicking at the right time: Advantage Watertown

Toughness/physicality: Advantage Watertown

Homefield: Advantage Watertown

I've kept it short and sweet. The odds are against us, but that is why the game is played. Will be there cheering the Warriors on.  

Old man, you gonna be an idiot like me!!

1 hour ago, Holy99 said:

I'm going to be honest I see H2O by 2 scores based on what I've seen on H2O and Marion on film. H2O plays somewhat similar to Meigs and I see Marion struggling stopping H2O like they did with Meigs. If H2O limits the big play for Marion then they win this one.  

Meigs had 250 yards or close to it total.  My opinion is if we hold h20 under that we win.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I’m going to the other big game this week at Meigs but planing on watching the winners play next week! 
how about a game report? Injuries? Ect?

We are as healthy as we can get right now with the exception of one player. It has been talked about repeatedly so if you missed it I'll let you go back and figure out who the player is. 

It's football and injuries happen. It's not an excuse and it never should be. Coaching staffs should be able to adjust when this happens and make the most of what they have. 

I don't expect to see anything new from MC this week. We are who we are, which is a line em up team and out-physical the opponent with our run game. Could Dale have a couple of tricks up his sleeve? Maybe, but it sure is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Our passing game is so so, not a big enough threat to make H2O not load the box. 

I think you are making the right call going to Meigs. I picked TC as the sleeper team to come out of the East at the beginning of the year. If Meigs handles them, unless there are unforeseen circumstances that pop up, they will be representing the East in Chattanooga. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

We are as healthy as we can get right now with the exception of one player. It has been talked about repeatedly so if you missed it I'll let you go back and figure out who the player is. 

It's football and injuries happen. It's not an excuse and it never should be. Coaching staffs should be able to adjust when this happens and make the most of what they have. 

I don't expect to see anything new from MC this week. We are who we are, which is a line em up team and out-physical the opponent with our run game. Could Dale have a couple of tricks up his sleeve? Maybe, but it sure is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Our passing game is so so, not a big enough threat to make H2O not load the box. 

I think you are making the right call going to Meigs. I picked TC as the sleeper team to come out of the East at the beginning of the year. If Meigs handles them, unless there are unforeseen circumstances that pop up, they will be representing the East in Chattanooga. 

How healthy is he? Give me a % because him 60%is still better than alot of players 

Edited by biggest

1 hour ago, biggest said:

How healthy is he? Give me a % because him 60%is still better than alot of players 

I would say 40% considering he is most dangerous with his legs. He is also a good thrower, just a a great runner in my opinion. 

@TheTruthPrevails & @PurplePower68 could probably give you a better idea. We seem to have different sources/contacts when it comes to the program. 

• Like 1