On to round 2 pearl Cohn @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

8 hours ago, 18NCS said:

PB & J is not expensive and I know coaches who provide kids with food all year long.  It is part of coaching in metro (Shelby, Davidson and Knox Counties) if the coaches truly care.  I would assume PC does some of this too.  

it's the same in rural areas as well. Plenty of families live paycheck to paycheck everywhere. I kind of resent that anyone thinks poverty is exclusive to metro areas. If metro coaches have a challenge it is providing a safe environment for their players to grow.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Two and and half hours till game time. Giving a chance of rain around game time. Hoping it don’t amount to much. Wanted this game played on a dry field and dry football!

Well at least its the last game to be played on that field this season. Because regardless of who wins, the next contest is in Tullahoma, I reckon.  

5 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Unless Hardin county keeps winning then the semis would be played here against the 7/8 winner

You would be correct. Beating Tullahoma at home next Friday would allow you to host ????Haywood county???? on the way to Chattanooga. It's just a new war every week till December the 4th for all of us. 

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Congrats to Pearl Cohn on the win last night. Controlled the LOS against us. # 6 the RB for PC is a good one, tore us up all night long. Just a better team across the board. Really happy with the Tigers effort, kept it close with a chance in the 4th qtr to win the game. Good luck to PC going forward.

Appreciate that! Y’all had a great season.

Edited by FIREBIRD80