District 7AAA

thejoker

Seems like any of these teams could win this tourn. Stone probably is the favorite. I have watched them play against york and clarkrange and their guards are good. They say most district teams have ran a box and one on the freshman but I dont feel like that will happen in tournament. He is the best guard but they have 2 other guards that can punish you if you leave them open. White Co seems to be peaking at right time also. It will be interesting

4 hours ago, fentressbb said:

Seems like any of these teams could win this tourn. Stone probably is the favorite. I have watched them play against york and clarkrange and their guards are good. They say most district teams have ran a box and one on the freshman but I dont feel like that will happen in tournament. He is the best guard but they have 2 other guards that can punish you if you leave them open. White Co seems to be peaking at right time also. It will be interesting

Jets have the most talent on the court, were not able to be consistent in regular season though. We will see how it shakes out. Stone should be favorite for winning reg season for sure, but none of that matters in tourney season. 

43 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Jets have the most talent on the court, were not able to be consistent in regular season though. We will see how it shakes out. Stone should be favorite for winning reg season for sure, but none of that matters in tourney season. 

I thought from the post season awards cchs must have some good individual players since they had 2 players on the first team. I noticed stone only had 1 player on first team. Good luck to all the teams. I will be keeping up with this for sure. 

10 hours ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Didnt  get to watch White Co game but watched Stone/Livingston and the Freshman from Stone is legit. He will go  far.