TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

23 hours ago, FBI said:

I’m sure a lot of TC folk will change their tune about Blake and the program after the win tonight lol

Some of the issues TC people have with Blake is personal. I don't think if he wins 10 gold balls it still wouldn't change anything for those people. 

52 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

When have you beat us in the 3rd round? Usually at this point in the year, we get to hear Watertown’s excuses and have a good laugh at Thanksgiving!!! I mean that’s been the joke at the table the past 3 years, might as well make it 4!!!! 

Bless y’all’s hearts… it’s going to be a tough holiday season for y’all this year. 

1 minute ago, kingofthenorth said:

As an outsider what exactly has Blake done to these people? I want to understand the hatred towards that man?

Being fathered by Clint. I think he has done a great job of course he has made mistakes but just look at how the overall record.

Pretty sure we heard all this same yik yak 3weeks ago! But let's look at the facts!

1.Tc doesn't like to get hit!

2. The real #55 wears purple and white 

3.Tc doesn't like to get hit!

4. Deep down that beatdown is fresh on y'alls mind so this week you will  live off year's pass playoffs games. But remember we gifted wrapped you 7pts to start 3 weeks ago that won't happen again!

5. Blake,Clint or Jim B can't save ya this time. 

6. Make sure them Dline don't think they playing linebacker this week.  

Edited by biggest

10 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

So he is disliked because of who his father is...crazy to me a dude has been to the semi's every year as HC and is hated so much. 

Not to mention the fact he’s trying to live up to his Fathers standards and follow in his success. In the end though he’s hated. There’s several programs around that would love to have him and his record. 

45 minutes ago, biggest said:

Pretty sure we heard all this same yik yak 3weeks ago! But let's look at the facts!

1.Tc doesn't like to get hit!

2. The real #55 wears purple and white 

3.Tc doesn't like to get hit!

4. Deep down that beatdown is fresh on y'alls mind so this week you will  live off year's pass playoffs games. But remember we gifted wrapped you 7pts to start 3 weeks ago that won't happen again!

5. Blake,Clint or Jim B can't save ya this time. 

6. Make sure them Dline don't think they playing linebacker this week.  

Thank you. #6 is pretty original though. Credit where credit is due!

Edited by Sidelinehustler