TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Second big headline coming out of TC this season “first being team members had covid and game was canceled”. “Team has pep rally!”. 

Really, if you think about it, probably the fourth headline...

1. The Covid (Dodgeball Game)

2. Undefeated Jackets Get Swatted By The TIGER PAW Week 10

3. Fire B.S. Petition

4.  Team/Community pep rally

5 minutes ago, tcfootball96 said:

I hear Eddie George may make a visit... 

I heard he wanted to come, but after he paid a visit to the Kittie Cats last year and didn't motivate them one bit, he got declined by Dr. Satterfield.  Now I'm hearing Ray Lewis will be in attendance!!!!!

Edited by JohnDutton

4 minutes ago, biggest said:

Murphy fair just called me! These were his words "I just sent you a PDF ,I'm scared got to go!" @Katdaddy you broke this story first, but I'm afraid those actions might get Murphy in trouble.  Let's take a second a pray for Murphy! Proceed with caution this is top secret information below. 

20211116_083942.jpg

It's almost as bad as having a former NFL player come and speak to the team before the big game, only to still receive the L...

18 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

I don't think anyone is trying to hide it.  It's been on social media since yesterday morning at 8:00 AM.  I mean when you knock the #1 team off in the State in your classification, the News Stations and ole Murphy Fair comes calling.  They try to follow teams who can get past the 3rd round and potentially get to the Championship.  Any News Stations coming to Watertown this week??????

But you are playing watertown