TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

FYI… I have spoken with the mayor much to the dismay of @biggest @Katdaddy and @DownHillMan H2O will be putting in a community pep rally going forward!

This seems to have pushed TC over the hump tonight and yes… I will be giving the motivational speech!

Throw in a fired radio man and I'm there. 

Edited by biggest
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

FYI… I have spoken with the mayor and much to the dismay of @biggest @Katdaddy and @DownHillMan H2O will be putting in a community pep rally going forward!

This seems to have pushed TC over the hump tonight and yes… I will be giving the motivational speech!

I would've figured you to be speechless after tonight :ugeek:. I spect you need to do more gene seeding in Watertown 

:roflol:

1 hour ago, Katdaddy said:

Always respected the tradition but the Tc kids helping the H20 players up at the end of game was very classy.  Much RESPECT! 

After all's said and done, we're still neighbors & have each others back, win or lose. Best of luck to your young men. See ya next year, no doubt.

Just now, TCnation said:

I would've figured you to be speechless after tonight :ugeek:. I spect you need to do more gene seeding in Watertown 

:roflol:

Yeah I haven’t been doing enough sowing in my own backyard, but you best believe that changes tonight!!! 

Ive already sowed three fields tonight!!!