Quarterfinal (Round 3) Covington @ Dyersburg

CHARGERFAN

It’s less than 7 hours until kickoff. I hope for a good, clean game with no injuries. May the best team win and go represent West Tennessee in the Semifinals. I hope the winner moves on at full strength.

I think that tonight’s winner will be favored next week. I’ll be pulling for them regardless (but I really hope it’s my Chargers).

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

It’s less than 7 hours until kickoff. I hope for a good, clean game with no injuries. May the best team win and go represent West Tennessee in the Semifinals. I hope the winner moves on at full strength.

I think that tonight’s winner will be favored next week. I’ll be pulling for them regardless (but I really hope it’s my Chargers).

Absolutely! Dyersburg has great respect for what Covington has accomplished. I hope for a good clean game where it is settled on the field. Gonna have to take some extra stomach medicine, because this one has had me torn up for days

2 hours ago, TrojanLC said:

Y’all playing with the 2018 Haywood roster? Haywood had several of their star players out during the regular season but had them back for the playoffs. I knew what was coming, but how is that relevant? It’s amazing how Dyersburg got lucky and Covington screwed up the first game. 

Main point is you are confident in your team, I am confident in my team. Not being disrespectful, just confident. If you want to be confident that Dburg will win by multiple scores, go ahead. It won't bother me at all. It's not like i predicted mercy rule or anything. Also, i am not at all predicting covington to have a big lead at halftime either, more like pulling away late in the 4th. A disrespectful score prediction would have had the chargers up big at the half, i don't think that will happen. Dburg is too good. Again, no disrespect. 

Praying all players come away injury free. 

Go Chargers!!

Never said I was confident Dyersburg would win by multiple scores. If they don’t play uptight and they play to win the game, I absolutely believe they can win by two scores. I’ve watched these boys since they were in third grade and I know when they’re playing uptight. They were as uptight as they had ever been the first go around. This time, hopefully it’s different.