Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

14 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

He must be The Godfather of HC football then…..So glad his highness could grace us with his vast important knowledge of HC’s offense….we all should just bow and kiss the ring now

I’m not sure about the kissing dudes part. You do you. This is a judgment free zone. 

On 11/12/2021 at 10:03 PM, BigRed88 said:

We are going to have a Region 7 showdown in the 2021 Class 5A State Quarterfinals as the Henry County Patriots will travel to take on the Springfield Yellow Jackets for the 2nd meeting this season. The first matchup saw Springfield getting a 3 point win at Patriot Stadium 6-3. Since then, Springfield has continued playing lights out (literally) on defense, meanwhile Henry County has found their offense the last 4 weeks putting up 44, 56, 56, 56. So the BIG question. What is going to give when these two giants collide once more???? 

defense wins championships..is what they say

On 11/12/2021 at 11:15 PM, eers said:

I’m going to hold my prediction as long as I can, because one of you are going to be mad. Lol

please dont pick us...we never have gotten respect and every year we are picked to lose big ones at home. Just ask Haywood...they was supposed to dominate us twice and we beat them both time at our house

6 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

you better tell them tomcatfan...it aint no easy road up here

We know it's going to be a challenge, just giving you guys a hard time. Y'all are the favorite in this game. We are just little ole Henry County that was runner up in the region and just 7-5 remember? We probably aren't supposed to win this game according to the "experts"

Edited by BigRed88

i would  say you gave seen 5 good defenses this year...and 0-5. we shut mr football finalist down...held them to a total of 104 yards...had a few scores left off the board because penalties brung them back. You guys have scored points on sub par defenses...come hang those points friday and i will acknowledge your offense is special i promise you that.

2 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

i would  say you gave seen 5 good defenses this year...and 0-5. we shut mr football finalist down...held them to a total of 104 yards...had a few scores left off the board because penalties brung them back. You guys have scored points on sub par defenses...come hang those points friday and i will acknowledge your offense is special i promise you that.

Fair enough. See you Friday :thumb:

7 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

We know it's going to be a challenge, just giving you guys a hard time. Y'all are the favorite in this game. We are just little ole Henry County that was runner up in the region and just 7-5 remember? We probably aren't supposed to win this game according to the "experts"

Nope we’re both 2-0 

• Upvote 1