Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

Since this is the first time for the Patriots to play at the high school stadium(we no longer play on Boyce Smith Field at the middle school), parking is available in front of the school. All the parking around the back of the school is handicapped parking or reserved for parking pass holders. 
I look for this to be the largest crowd there since the 2017 semi final game with Haywood County. I know it will probably be the largest visitor crowd we’ve ever had there.
I haven’t heard if Social Dweebs is doing video yet or not. That may have affect our home crowd if they are able to stream video. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

I know that 0 in the Memphis central game has y’all confident. You gotta admit that was one of the saddest offenses I’ve ever seen. And y’all bring up that sad Mr. football finalist. Our rushing game will not be held to 47 hards. And I didn’t even think he ran the ball very much. They passed a pretty good bit. Y’all act like your defense is impenetrable. We will see Friday. With the weapons we have this time around I expect our QB to find a way to exploit their weakness. Memphis gave you a gift with the worst special teams ball handling I can even remember seeing in a high school team. And like I’ve said before if HC is able to put up points your offense isn’t built to catch up. :hungry:

Mumford gave HC the ball at mid field many times in your game. And your proud that the Pats put 56 pts against their non aggressive, non tackling, soft defense. 

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

I know that 0 in the Memphis central game has y’all confident. You gotta admit that was one of the saddest offenses I’ve ever seen. And y’all bring up that sad Mr. football finalist. Our rushing game will not be held to 47 hards. And I didn’t even think he ran the ball very much. They passed a pretty good bit. Y’all act like your defense is impenetrable. We will see Friday. With the weapons we have this time around I expect our QB to find a way to exploit their weakness. Memphis gave you a gift with the worst special teams ball handling I can even remember seeing in a high school team. And like I’ve said before if HC is able to put up points your offense isn’t built to catch up. :hungry:

Surprised you used “if” in your last sentence