South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

42 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I don’t see that happening. This team is 12-1 correct?

Yes we are. I'd say the only good team we've beaten is coalfield but we are a hard-nosed bunch and we haven't conceded defeat.  This 28 poster has his reasons for his posts whether he be a troll or not.  I think when a program is winning then you'll have anonymous profiles turn up with rethoric that undermines the team or coaching staff. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I drove by that stone man and little grider mans practice field tonight and they were not practicing our boys.  They have won three playoff games and now have got cocky like grider used to be.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, with school being out this week they decided not to practice. Instead, they are going to get together for a Thanksgiving breakfast in the morning and do a walk through only.

14 minutes ago, powerp said:

Roy, with school being out this week they decided not to practice. Instead, they are going to get together for a Thanksgiving breakfast in the morning and do a walk through only.

Are you joking? That stone man and little grider man have hung around grider to long and got real cocky.  You think im joking but im not.

6 minutes ago, Pirateman28 said:

The record doesn’t matter as you saw last week. My prediction last week was almost spot on and this week it will be.

I just asked a question. We still don’t think you’re a true Pirate. Who would make such outlandish statements. It’s the semi freaking finals. Everyone is good at this point. Right..

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I drove by that stone man and little grider mans practice field tonight and they were not practicing our boys.  They have won three playoff games and now have got cocky like grider used to be.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Mr Roy, when I came through South Pittsburg today those boys were practicing around noon time so don’t worry to much!!

16 minutes ago, 1Longshot said:

Mr Roy, when I came through South Pittsburg today those boys were practicing around noon time so don’t worry to much!!

Are you joking? Are you a spy for that beanfield man? That beanfield man has sent a spy and this stone man and little grider man are real dumb because they were out there running our boys secret plays and this beanfield mans spy saw them.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? Are you a spy for that beanfield man? That beanfield man has sent a spy and this stone man and little grider man are real dumb because they were out there running our boys secret plays and this beanfield mans spy saw them.  You think im joking but im not.

He’s a spy like that Jones man was on that Grider man.

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? Are you a spy for that Benfield man? That Benfield man has sent a spy and this stone man and little grider man are real dumb because they were out there running our boys secret plays and this Benfield mans spy saw them.  I’m a Waterhead You think im joking but im not.

27 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, I hope we don’t play that prevent defense. This team never throws the ball.