Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

22 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

4 Titles in 7 years is some good work. Fans will be fans. Coaches obviously know what they are doing. I still think you guys had most talented overall team this year but ran into another dang good football team that was more hungry and played the better game that night. Outside of Alcoa or Maryville I’m not sure if anyone else in last 20 years has matched what you guys have done. How many starters are back each way next season?

We have several back. I honestly thought Peabody was the best team that made the most mistakes.  MC was hungry but we gifted them 10 points.  This is not the character of Peabody but it was just MC time.  We will be okau next year.

15 hours ago, Wildcard1 said:

The successful record that Peabody has defines the coaching staff and the players. Not one or two plays. I’d say they have an excellent coaching staff and the players should be very proud of everything they have accomplished! ROLL TIDE!!! (Unless they’re playing the Cardinals!:D)

Thanks Wildcard

• 8 months later...