Greeneville Football 2022

TheTelfordTank

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Greeneville does not want anywhere near those Mavericks or as Greeneville calls cows. I would think Bulls Definitely this year! We have always been in Greeneville neighborhood but this year we Have a defense so we Own the park per State regulations. So Greeneville I hope you want more (some of this)...It's Up To You!

I feel like I’ve heard this story from you before. Up to this point it’s always turned around and bit you in the hind parts. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Greeneville does not want anywhere near those Mavericks or as Greeneville calls cows. I would think Bulls Definitely this year! We have always been in Greeneville neighborhood but this year we Have a defense so we Own the park per State regulations. So Greeneville I hope you want more (some of this)...It's Up To You!

Oh how many times we’ve heard this. SMH 

thought you learned your lesson a couple years ago Mav. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Yep, we looked pretty lame.   Neither of us had much offense but both defenses looked stout for the most part.

Holding Betsy to 0 isn’t the accomplishment it used to be. If not for the fumble recovery this game might still be going on next Tuesday. Congrats on your win blazer.