Greeneville Football 2022

TheTelfordTank

32 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Gave you an upvote for being a hog molly. Well Earned in your day!

I've always loved the trenches. Eating linebackers was my favorite lol. I wish I got to play as a pulling guard for Greeneville but tackle is fun too lol. I'll be in town for the Seymour game can't wait to see these guys get after it! 

2 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

I've always loved the trenches. Eating linebackers was my favorite lol. I wish I got to play as a pulling guard for Greeneville but tackle is fun too lol. I'll be in town for the Seymour game can't wait to see these guys get after it! 

If we’re in town I will look you up Kevo.

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2022 at 8:51 PM, BatmanDevil said:

In the Mavs case,sometimes being great at the wrong time happens.I met a great boxer back around  the mid seventies,Jerry Quarry.A lot of younger people have probably never heard of him because he came along when  the golden age of heavy weight boxing was happening. Most have heard of Ali, Frazier and big George Foreman to name a few. Now days the same happened to  Deontay Wilder.No doubt he could be considered the greatest or right there if not for Tyson Fury. Maybe some day, AC  will have things line up as the Devils and Betsy have had.Either way ,I have to admire Mavericksinflight's support for his team.

He is a great leader and positive when it comes to the Mavs support.