Marion County Warriors 2022

MarionMadness

On 8/15/2022 at 9:38 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

Y’all are bigger and faster than every team you play besides Tyner. Probably bigger than Tyner as well. You can talk it down to temper expectations but the talent is there to win now. Y’all lost last year due to running a bad offense. A new offense should instantly make Marion 4X the team I saw vs Meigs. I’m just keeping it real

Too young at skill positions. Lot of sophomores handling the ball. Good year to get them some experience. 

10 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Pirates is the one on probation. 

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

Incorrect Jasper Coy.  The last sanctions were reducing the 2022 fall scrimmages from 4 to 3.  That's the end of it.

14 hours ago, Salem said:

Too much smack talked between these two teams to not play every year. 

If you had paid attention, you would understand why the 2021 & 2022 games were not played and why the near future there won't be any games.  There are some serious issues with these teams off the field.  The schools are 8 miles a part and many people are kin to each other and the rivalry goes back to 1924.  It makes the Hatfields and McCoy feud look Bush league.

Edited by rlh

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Incorrect Jasper Coy.  The last sanctions were reducing the 2022 fall scrimmages from 4 to 3.  That's the end of it.

If you had paid attention, you would understand why the 2021 & 2022 games were not played and why the near future there won't be any games.  There are some serious issues with these teams off the field.  The schools are 8 miles a part and many people are kin to each other and the rivalry goes back to 1924.  It makes the Hatfields and McCoy feud look Bush league.

2 yrs

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2021/mar/10/tssaplaces-south-pittsburg-football-program-t/

Edited by CoyDillard

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

I know reading comprehension isn't your demesne, but the details matter.

South Pittsburg's QB Club has to disband for one year, the Pirates in 2021 will have a limited spring season with no spring scrimmages or 7-on-7 competitions and will be allowed just two fall scrimmages. The limitations for 2022 are scaled back.

https://www.local3news.com/tssaa-puts-south-pittsburg-on-probation-after-qb-club-helped-family-during-tough-financial-time/article_bb886855-3e87-50b1-93d3-abac5f4e8ed3.html

"We were actually notified of three accusations made by another school that we investigated thoroughly," Childress said. "We were able to debunk two of those quickly, but this one was something that, after looking into it themselves, South Pittsburg's administration reported back to us that the violation had in fact occurred.

Did those false accusations come from you Head Bagman?

Edited by rlh

45 minutes ago, rlh said:

I know reading comprehension isn't your demesne, but the details matter.

https://www.local3news.com/tssaa-puts-south-pittsburg-on-probation-after-qb-club-helped-family-during-tough-financial-time/article_bb886855-3e87-50b1-93d3-abac5f4e8ed3.html

Did those false accusations come from you Head Bagman?

Math is hard I know but 2 yr probation is for 2 yrs. 

Also if you don't know who turned that in you're not as close to the program as you think. A disgruntled coach whose girlfriend signed the check?

Come on.....

Edited by CoyDillard

3 hours ago, rlh said:

I'm well aware of the history and shenanigans between these two schools. There are issues with many rivalries across the country that are played annually.  No issues with the rivalry when South Pitt was beating the brakes off of the Warriors. Not many people around the state bought the ridiculous excuse of cancelling because "they didn't want to chance being put on double probation" from the SP temp coach. 

• Upvote 1