Randy Coffman big time coach.

Tide3838

1 hour ago, JustABlueFan said:

Can there please be one topic on these boards that doesn't turn into "but Loretto?" We get it. Good team. 

44 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I didn't bring Loretto up, just educating the uneducated when he dismissed them.  Most people that start Loretto talk aren't even from here.  

Loretto’s name will pop up in most threads especially when they played Randy and they are really good.  Randy is a good coach. Graduated from North Side in Jackson in 1985, same year as myself I am pretty sure. Gibson County and Dyersburg had some battles when Randy was there as we were in same District several years. Always tough. Lakeway will have to contend with Webb School as long as they are in the same Division in the private sector. It will be interesting going forward with the emergence of Webb School. USJ in Jackson has a really bright future in Jackson as well, but talent wise can Lakeway get players there that can compete with Webb School?? Webb School beat a really good 4 A team in Bartlett the other night by 25 or so, a team that beat Lebanon by the way. Can he complete with them especially in a do or die game when Tournaments start?? 

Edited by pioneer42

4 hours ago, mas1821 said:

I didn't bring Loretto up, just educating the uneducated when he dismissed them.  Most people that start Loretto talk aren't even from here.  

Also Mr Educator I didn’t dismiss them I was only talking about Lakeway and Knox Catholic.  Never brought them up or dismissed them.  Was only comparing there schedules.  Nothing against lorreto, lorreto killed them we get it their the greatest ever. 

10 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Uneducated, you sound butt hurt.  Go climb out of your basement mommy is calling 

Once uneducated folk realize they can't debate intelligently, they resort to personal attacks from behind their keyboard.  I would love for Mr. Nobody to be somebody and say something like that in my actual presence instead of in a public forum.  If your team makes it to state, maybe we can set that up and see how well that goes for ya!

3 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Also Mr Educator I didn’t dismiss them I was only talking about Lakeway and Knox Catholic.  Never brought them up or dismissed them.  Was only comparing there schedules.  Nothing against lorreto, lorreto killed them we get it their the greatest ever. 

anyone that can read can see you tagged a quote about loretto and westmoreland and in said tagged reply, knocked lakeway for playing good small schools and not big schools..  directly referring to loretto & westmoreland.  You could try and manipulate your way out of that, but you tagged his post, now you just sound nonsensical.

I'm not arguing with ignorance any more.  If you'd like to sit with me at a game and discuss your desire to talk about my living situation, or my mother, I'd love to set that up.  Outside of that, have fun kid.

19 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

anyone that can read can see you tagged a quote about loretto and westmoreland and in said tagged reply, knocked lakeway for playing good small schools and not big schools..  directly referring to loretto & westmoreland.  You could try and manipulate your way out of that, but you tagged his post, now you just sound nonsensical.

I'm not arguing with ignorance any more.  If you'd like to sit with me at a game and discuss your desire to talk about my living situation, or my mother, I'd love to set that up.  Outside of that, have fun kid.

Knox catholic is not top competition. Average at best lorretto and Westmoreland are better than catholic. 

Really, ok CAK.  Facts are facts.   Knox Catholic will play anybody, Top 4A teams not top 1A . 

So you are referring to this Mr Educator, so it’s ok to bash Knox catholic.  I was also referring to their schedule as a whole never did I say a word about Lorreto, funny don’t see any westmoreland people on here attacking that post.   They both beat lakeway so that doesn’t matter.  Quit being petty both those schools are really good.   Also I know you didn’t put that about Knox catholic somebody else did and then you jumped in all hot and bothered ready to educate when you didn’t need to.  As for meeting you believe me I would LOVE TO but I’m done with you.  

On 1/24/2022 at 5:02 PM, Tide3838 said:

Has took new program in Lakeway Christian to contenders every season. This year starts 2 8th graders 2 sophomores and 1 Jr.  He has 20 3 record and lost by 3 to Westmoreland. I think he has done great everywhere he has went.

Guess he can coach playing losing teams. Still won’t win the state. Schedule is very week. Catholic plays good competition. All Lakeway is good online. 

On 1/26/2022 at 5:30 AM, coachinhoops said:

Randy Coffman won 4 straight gold balls at Riverdale with phenomenal talent.  It takes a great coach to manage egos of those players and parents.  Since then he has taken over a start up private school in the middle of no where.  Said private school does not board students.  He is a a great coach and a really good dude.  

Not correct. Did not when 4 straight. Riverdale has never won 4 straight championships. 

12 hours ago, Myob said:

Guess he can coach playing losing teams. Still won’t win the state. Schedule is very week. Catholic plays good competition. All Lakeway is good online. 

After all this discussion. I looked at there schedule and it is f minus in my book. There is no doubt catholic plays tougher opponents. Hopefully he schedules harder as the team ages. Everyone had good points. 

2 hours ago, Tide3838 said:

After all this discussion. I looked at there schedule and it is f minus in my book. There is no doubt catholic plays tougher opponents. Hopefully he schedules harder as the team ages. Everyone had good points. 

Don’t make no difference how good of a schedule Lakeway has. All playing for 2nd place. Webb School will do what Alcoa is doing in football as long as they are getting D-1 players all over the world. USJ’s, TCA’s are all in same boat. Nobody going to beat them with a college team.