top 3 match ups in West TN today Tuesday 2/1/22

WestTNHoopsFan

Tipton-Rosemark at TCA - This should tell us a lot about TCA - I have Tipton-Rosemark by a lot.

Scotts Hill at Bolivar - Bolivar won the first game by 3 - they host this one - I have Bolivar by  10

Lexington at Chester County - This is interesting to me - these two usually have close games - I have Chester in a mild upset

@hawknation I also pick South Side. ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Tipton-Rosemark at TCA - This should tell us a lot about TCA - I have Tipton-Rosemark by a lot.

Scotts Hill at Bolivar - Bolivar won the first game by 3 - they host this one - I have Bolivar by  10

Lexington at Chester County - This is interesting to me - these two usually have close games - I have Chester in a mild upset

South Gibson at North Side is probably the biggest, but it won't really matter for seeding, because they will face each other again in the district semis. I'll take North Side by 2

Edited by dmm88

19 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

South Gibson at North Side is probably the biggest, but it won't really matter for seeding, because they will face each other again in the district semis. I'll take North Side by 2

Those two play again already. They just played. I guess these small districts make the schedule like that. Yes that is a good one for sure. They will play first round of district regardless of who wins tonight. I got North Side at home.

18 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Final score TCA 63 TRA 37.

You are right, this game will tell us a lot about TCA. And, they have a win over Sacred Heart. This game tells us that Dexter Williams knows how to put a game plan together and that the boys know how to execute it to perfection. TRA star player Tyler Byrd was held 10 points. He had been scoring 40 plus points a game the last few games.

Edited by ReitzFan

On 2/1/2022 at 7:22 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Lol thanks! You picked us against Liberty, you better had picked that

6 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Final score TCA 63 TRA 37.

You are right, this game will tell us a lot about TCA. And, they have a win over Sacred Heart. This game tells us that Dexter Williams knows how to put a game plan together and that the boys know how to execute it to perfection. TRA star player Tyler Byrd was held 10 points. He had been scoring 40 plus points a game the last few games.

This is great! I love TCA getting this win. Good for them and good for Coach Williams

2 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

oh, did I mention I pick south side to win. ;) @hawknation

Hey @HawkGuy06, he tryna be friends now :mrgreen:

That's ok, we respectfully welcome everyone that wants to cheer for the best overall (mens and womens) program in the state. 33-4 combined record as of Feb 2, 2022.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

14 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

Hey @HawkGuy06, he tryna be friends now :mrgreen:

That's ok, we respectfully welcome everyone that wants to cheer for the best overall (mens and womens) program in the state. 33-4 combined record as of Feb 2, 2022.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

I'm just a hoops fan. Really don't have a favorite team. Just love good hoops.