Heritage hires former UT Coach Joe Osovet

Just now, camppack said:

Agreed. There is a standard district schedule for both salaries and coaching supplements and there is certainly no booster club to provide under the table cash (ala Rush Probst.) 

Like I said in the last post, that’s from the horse’s mouth. He could be over inflating his salary to cover for the fact that no one else seemed to want him. I’m sure anyone could submit a FOIA request to get his salary details. 

2 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Like I said in the last post, that’s from the horse’s mouth. He could be over inflating his salary to cover for the fact that no one else seemed to want him. I’m sure anyone could submit a FOIA request to get his salary details. 

this coach is telling everybody he's making 6 figures? or which horse's mouth are you referring?

1 hour ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Rumor is they offered him a 6 figure salary to take the job. Guess the AD/County Commissioner called in some favors and “found” some money laying around. Or maybe the mayor gave him a contract to build another field house. 

Don't believe every rumor you hear.  Especially that one. 

Oh baby there are some jealousy and hurt feelings on here.  People are are afraid this guy is going to be successful so they start rumors!  Thats awesome!!  It's pretty evident who the cry babies are on here!  Im pretty sure ole campack and ftbllfan23 are pretty related with both of them coming out of retirement since 2011 on this hire.  Keep that negativity up!  

44 minutes ago, BS101 said:

Oh baby there are some jealousy and hurt feelings on here.  People are are afraid this guy is going to be successful so they start rumors!  Thats awesome!!  It's pretty evident who the cry babies are on here!  Im pretty sure ole campack and ftbllfan23 are pretty related with both of them coming out of retirement since 2011 on this hire.  Keep that negativity up!  

we've already discussed this, just because you don't post or feel the need to respond to every thread you read, doesn't mean you've been in retirement. but if that's what you'd like to call it, be my guest. also, @Red Rebels, you're probably a lot younger than me, so you should be aware of the forgot password link. but, like i said, if you've been active on here and just not posting, then, you remember that little password to login. there's been more 'new users' on here in the past few weeks who have created accounts within 24 hours of their first post on multiple threads about our local schools. it is what it is. 

as for being 'pretty related' with @camppack, i'm not even sure who they are, much like many of the others on here. i know a handful (if that) of users, but that's about it, and i've been around TN high school sports for awhile. 

and to address one final statement, i have no hurt feelings and am not jealous of anything that anyone at these schools is going through. just honestly hope the best for the kids.

16 minutes ago, ftbllfan23 said:

we've already discussed this, just because you don't post or feel the need to respond to every thread you read, doesn't mean you've been in retirement. but if that's what you'd like to call it, be my guest. also, @Red Rebels, you're probably a lot younger than me, so you should be aware of the forgot password link. but, like i said, if you've been active on here and just not posting, then, you remember that little password to login. there's been more 'new users' on here in the past few weeks who have created accounts within 24 hours of their first post on multiple threads about our local schools. it is what it is. 

as for being 'pretty related' with @camppack, i'm not even sure who they are, much like many of the others on here. i know a handful (if that) of users, but that's about it, and i've been around TN high school sports for awhile. 

and to address one final statement, i have no hurt feelings and am not jealous of anything that anyone at these schools is going through. just honestly hope the best for the kids.

Lighten up Francis. It was a joke. 

200.gif

Edited by Red Rebels