State Championships

deesnutz

10 hours ago, 802Tomcat said:

Please leave Haywood out of this don't let our record fool u we are playing our best ball rite now. GO TOMCATS 

You are a good man Tomcat. But a knucklehead brought you and Greeneville into it. I had no idea about Haywood at all but we were told we would be behind you. So I looked. Respect to you and your program.

Edited by noonesfool

21 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

And you got butt hurt. Truth hurts there little guy.

Now put down mom's phone.

Your spanking is complete.

This conversation is concluded.

Now back to the thread.

Our prediction:

AAA - South Side

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

I guess they don't teach people in Jackson the difference between a truth and an opinion.  Once again all you have said is opinions where what i have stated is FACTS (a thing that is known or proved to be true).

Greeneville has beaten a top 20 team in the nation this year with Three high D1 signs- Facts

Southside is 0-1 against Greeneville in Basketball- Fact

South Side lost their two leading scorers and Greeneville returns their two leading scorers from last years championship game.- Fact

Greeneville has played and beaten better teams that South Side (Not seeing South Side in the top 20 teams in the nation)- Fact

Do you have a mouse in your pocket with the OUR prediction? lol

#CheckMate #ChokeArtist

3 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Who are the 3 D1 Players for Greenville? That is legit! Last time I remember 3 LEGIT D1's on the same team here in West TN (Jackson area) was probably 2015

I stated Greeneville has beaten the #20 team in the Nation (Dr. Phillips High School) that has Three High D1- Signees.

https://247sports.com/player/ernest-udeh-jr-46103232/ (Kansas Signee who was held to 8 points)

https://247sports.com/player/denzel-aberdeen-46117562/ (Florida Signee who had 30 points)

https://247sports.com/player/riley-kugel-46102477/ (Miss State Signee who was held to 6 points)

Game is online if you would like to watch https://arbysclassic.net/event/game-17/

Greeneville has a D1 Signee Gillespie to Belmont and D2 Commit Satterfield (Has D1 offers but wanted to stay close to home at Tusculum)

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I stated Greeneville has beaten the #20 team in the Nation (Dr. Phillips High School) that has Three High D1- Signees.

https://247sports.com/player/ernest-udeh-jr-46103232/ (Kansas Signee who was held to 8 points)

https://247sports.com/player/denzel-aberdeen-46117562/ (Florida Signee who had 30 points)

https://247sports.com/player/riley-kugel-46102477/ (Miss State Signee who was held to 6 points)

Game is online if you would like to watch https://arbysclassic.net/event/game-17/

Greeneville has a D1 Signee Gillespie to Belmont and D2 Commit Satterfield (Has D1 offers but wanted to stay close to home at Tusculum)

I Gotcha. I was going to say... 

You guys have played a good schedule for sure. A lot of basketball to be played between now and the last day of season in the Boro... If both South Side and Greeneville make it it should be fun. However, there will be a ton of teams that have some say on whether or not they make it. And, the Region semifinals may have some surprises. You just never know with this beautiful game of basketball where 16 seeds knock off 1 seeds and the top 6 teams in college basketball get beat on the same day. Good luck to both South Side and Greeneville. And to all the teams still playing. It is a beautiful game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I guess your mom didn't teach you...

Any manners.

Facts were presented and you lost your cool.

To conclude your comments so you can get back to flipping burgers, the AP rankings show who they think is best, THIS YEAR.

#CheckMate #Don'tChokeOnYourBabyBottle

Your comments are now concluded.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

1 hour ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Who are the 3 D1 Players for Greenville? That is legit!

Yep...delusional is best when describing them.

Thanks for the love my friend.

We wish all teams the best of luck. They will need it when playing SS.

See yall in M'boro!

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Edited by HereComesTheCloser

1 minute ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

Any manners.

Facts were presented and you lost your cool.

To conclude your comments so you can get back to flipping burgers, the AP rankings show who they think is best, THIS YEAR.

#CheckMate #Don'tChokeOnYourBabyBottle

Your comments are now concluded.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Way to edit what i said, typical clown of a person.

Please present me with one actual FACT not an Opinion. (You don't know the difference which is sad)

You really read into AP Polls when i can guarantee you that half the people that voted has never seen South Side or Greeneville this year. They have looked at Overall Record not who each team has played.  

Please tell me who South Side's best win is this year?  I can guarantee you it's not trumping Greeneville's

Hey maybe this year you can take home another Silver Ball.

Just now, Swipes said:

Way to edit...

Because reading is fundamental. Come on over to a real school where we will, year in and year out, have a top ranked team.

Listen, this has been fun. But your manager at McDonalds is about to fire you if you don't get back to work.

Your conversation is over.

Now us grown ups can get back to the thread.

#Checkmate

Prediction:

AAA - South Side

#Hawknation

#HereComesTheCloser

On 2/25/2022 at 7:12 AM, deesnutz said:

Who's your favorite in to win the boys 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A?

1A: Clay co. styles make fights and they have by far the best player in this class. 

2A: East Nashville or Douglass 

3A: TBD

4A: Think its wide open but its up in arms with Cane Ridge (Brandon Miller can carry them) , Beech, Columbia, Oak Ridge and or Bearden. 

17 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

Because reading is fundamental. Come on over to a real school where we will, year in and year out, have a top ranked team.

Listen, this has been fun. But your manager at McDonalds is about to fire you if you don't get back to work.

Your conversation is over.

Now us grown ups can get back to the thread.

#Checkmate

Prediction:

AAA - South Side

#Hawknation

#HereComesTheCloser

Editing and Reading are two different things Boomer.  You probably try to reword what people say all the time like a Liberal.

Dude you have no clue anything sports related to Greeneville.  I would put up our total state championships against South Sides any day. (We are more than just a basketball school)

I own my own Business so I'm my own boss chump, get back to me when your in my tax bracket.

Edited by Swipes