State Championships

deesnutz

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Editing...

Because you are in dire need of help there short stack.

So when you can generate $5.8B in market opportunity like I did in just the shortest month of the year like my firm that I own just did, then perhaps we could chat. We're surprised you even know what a tax bracket is there slim shady.

But alas, you're been spanked...again.

Sorry, but this is where the bus to M'Boro drops you off.

Your conversation is over.

Now us grown ups are getting back to this thread

#CheckMate

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

15 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

Because you are in dire need of help there short stack.

So when you can generate $5.8B in market opportunity like I did in just the shortest month of the year like my firm that I own just did, then perhaps we could chat. We're surprised you even know what a tax bracket is there slim shady.

But alas, you're been spanked...again.

Sorry, but this is where the bus to M'Boro drops you off.

Your conversation is over.

Now us grown ups are getting back to this thread

#CheckMate

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Once again dodging what i said, sounds about right for a Liberal.

opportunity? Really, did you close on that 5.8B last month ?  Thanks for the Slim Shady compliment since he is arguable the best Rapper alive

You need to go back and talk to your shrink because you keep using the word We instead of I like you have two personalities.

People will leave the facts up to me while you keep spitting off Opinions.

On 2/27/2022 at 10:44 PM, tradertwo said:

1A Middleton   Too long, too fast, and too talented as a team.

2A Douglas (Memphis)   Nobody knows yet, but you will. May not win it all, but very capable of winning by double digits against anyone in 2A.

3A Greeneville   Been there, done that. They proved their worth last year...now they have the experience to go with it. SouthSide could challenge, but not likely.

4A Science Hill   To be honest, just going with what looks most likely from stats and other posters opinion's. 

Middleton is always a threat to win it all most every year, so I won’t be one bit surprised if they win this year. Great athletes great coaching and a great fan base.  Hopefully we will get to see them play against Clay County for all the marbles. Strong will be by far and away the best player on the floor but it’s a TEAM sport, so it will be fun to watch these two very good Class A teams battle. So how did Middleton improve so much over last years team that had a 12-10 record?

Edited by UCSportsFan

30 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

I'll be at he Governor's inauguration. My 3rd in a row.

You'll be serving my coffee.

I like it with one cream and one sugar.

Run along and fetch me a cup. And be quick about it.

You're wasting people's time trying to keep up here.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

Keep showing everyone on Coacht T how big of a Clown you truly are, it suites you well. 

#NoFactsJustOpinion #Can'tCloseAPaperBag

23 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

That you're wasting people's time trying to keep up little guy.

This is where the bus to M'boro drops you off.

You conversation is concluded.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

You’re comebacks are like “I know you are but what am I”. Give me some FACTS instead of you running your trap.  

You have been behind the 8 ball from the beginning little man.  To be the Man you have to beat the Man and you sir are not the Man just someone who likes to talk trash with no substance behind your words.

Ill let everyone get back to their predictions, I’m tired of arguing with someone who refers to himself as we.

@HereComesTheCloser and @Swipes ... Yall done? LOL Yall got the thread trending and nothing to do with the thread. LOL I love the passion for the schools though for sure. Greeneville definitely played a tougher schedule. South Side has more of a winning tradition in hoops. Greeneville gotta a chance to win back to back. South Side is hungry because of last season. It should be interesting... IF I SAY AGAIN IF they both make it to the boro.  lots of hoops left to play for both teams.

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Middleton is always a threat to win it all most every year, so I won’t be one bit surprised if they win this year. Great athletes great coaching and a great fan base.  Hopefully we will get to see them play against Clay County for all the marbles. Strong will be by far and away the best player on the floor but it’s a TEAM sport, so it will be fun to watch these two very good Class A teams battle. So how did Middleton improve so much over last years team that had a 12-10 record?

I really couldn't say... I just know that there are always athletes there, and they have a strong tradition of excellence in basketball. This year they are very well balanced between a run and gun athletic style, and a precision ball control offense. They shoot well, defend on and off the ball, and make good decisions. I realize that I haven't provided much information, but they just have 7-8 very good players who rarely make mistakes, and have beaten some very good teams by 15-20 points while making it look easy. One of the better teams that I've ever seen without a "superstar" player.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

I really couldn't say... I just know that there are always athletes there, and they have a strong tradition of excellence in basketball. This year they are very well balanced between a run and gun athletic style, and a precision ball control offense. They shoot well, defend on and off the ball, and make good decisions. I realize that I haven't provided much information, but they just have 7-8 very good players who rarely make mistakes, and have beaten some very good teams by 15-20 points while making it look easy. One of the better teams that I've ever seen without a "superstar" player.

I agree with you. They always seem to have some very good athletes but the few times I’ve seen them they are also smart and rarely beat themselves. That’s a sign of great coaching as you know.  However, No matter the record the teams that come out of Memphis in the substate are always good so it will be interesting to see how Middleton fairs against the loser of that region tournament.  I’d love to watch a substate game there!  What a great high school basketball atmosphere it would be!