State Championships

deesnutz

3 hours ago, deesnutz said:

I must admit very surprised by NS upset victory over SS but anything can happen during tournament time. It's possible that both teams from Jackson, TN will make it to the Boro!

No! Don’t be surprised my friend! North Side can win state! I am South Side to death but NS is no push over! Both will be there! 

7 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

How did SS get in the same substate as Nashville?  Must have been some major $ Change hands for this to happen.  MLK is hardly the powerhouse they once were back in the early 2000’s when Doc was coaching. After seeing this I do believe SS wins on the road but not a factor for the title. 

Don’t back paddle now! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Don’t back paddle now! 

well I didn’t know you boys had paid off the TSSAA and gotten in the same substate as Nashville. How is a team out of Jackson not playing a Memphis team in the substate doesn’t make any sense?

Edited by UCSportsFan

3 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

well I didn’t know you boys had paid off the TSSAA and gotten in the same substate as Nashville. How is a team out of Jackson not playing a Memphis team in the substate doesn’t make any sense?

Education is key! They added another class sir/ma’am! When they added 4A they rezoned & reclassified the entire state of Tennessee! Also check our record against Memphis or West of Jackson in substate games lol. education is key! I will educate you lol

Just now, HawkGuy06 said:

Education is key! They added another class sir/ma’am! When they added 4A they rezoned & reclassified the entire state of Tennessee! Also check our record against Memphis or West of Jackson in substate games lol. education is key! I will educate you lol

Are you at home or on the road?  SS will be one and done if they make it. 

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

So is we making it or not? Lol you just said we wasn’t! Now if we do, we are one & done lol. Your a joker I see. 

SS and NS will both most likely be in Murfreesboro. Region 5AAA is so weak. Not one team from that region would win Single A state. He didn't back paddle, he was just unaware of where SS was headed. 

However, Greeneville is 15 points better than both SS and NS. 

1 hour ago, SavageSpeaks said:

SS and NS will both most likely be in Murfreesboro. Region 5AAA is so weak. Not one team from that region would win Single A state. He didn't back paddle, he was just unaware of where SS was headed. 

However, Greeneville is 15 points better than both SS and NS. 

Well he should educate hisself before speaking! That’s your opinion as well! They won last year  by 1 lol so I guess they was 20 points better huh? We make free throws and we are going for the back to back championship! I know  Greenville won but don’t act like they was the better team! 

Edited by HawkGuy06