Anderson County Mavericks 2022

olhickory

1 hour ago, Moogitonover said:

Why are you on this thread go somewhere else. How can you be a former mav?

Dudes a phony from Oak Ridge that makes fake accounts to stir the pot don't take his bait. Based off his post, logic would tell you he's definitely no former Mav. Y'all are to proud of your program and what you've built to be on her bashing it. 

1 hour ago, Moogitonover said:

Coach nobody has it better just remember. We have a lot of haters that don't understand this level of work and dedication. 

Really, Don't understand the Work or Dedication?  Come on now even you as a Mavs fan know good and well Greeneville and Betsy know what work and dedication it takes to win it all

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hey it's about time and welcome to all the Mav fans on here. I been needing this support for years. Let Greeneville have it and please everyone show some Respect where it's due for the Mighty Mavs as they are coming for You!

You have definitely been the Mavs one man show for years and ate a lot of crow over the years too.  I know you like some BVD so leaving you with his shoutout to you the last time the Devils and AC met (You were the favorites in that game too).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I know! But the Mavs have incorporated a massive Defensive structure that was the missing link and you have to agree.

I have put my Crow farm up for sale. There hard to raise and frankly I finally got tired of eating crow. Feeder program for the Mavs has some nice 
Aberdeen WA Angus beef Scotland born coming through the next 10 years should be some good eating on Greeneville. 

1 hour ago, KEV-O said:

Dudes a phony from Oak Ridge that makes fake accounts to stir the pot don't take his bait. Based off his post, logic would tell you he's definitely no former Mav. Y'all are to proud of your program and what you've built to be on her bashing it. 

Ha, too funny.  

I know more about the AC program than most on this board. From Harmoning  to Kerr... I actually remember watching Zane play too. I've watched these kids play at the Lake city (yes I said lake city, not Rocky top) ball field. Watched others practice in the field behind Norris middle school.  

I remember when Stanton Martin tore his knee up early against Greenville and those GV fans cheered him getting hurt.  The blocked punt (by Trey I think)  that gave the mavs a huge lead.  Only for it to be blown.  Stanton was a dual threat and once that run that was gone with him playing on one leg GV loaded up on him. He truly was a great kid. He's related to Shelley Sexton, ever heard of her?  Arguably that was the default championship game.  You knew whoever won it was winning it all.

On football...

Was anything I said untrue?  Are they not thin on the line? Is there not a drop off beyond first string on most areas? 

Everyone wants to talk about integrity but when it comes down to it some at AC have shown they are willing to trade that for wins. Wrong is wrong, even if it's a team you like.  

2 hours ago, KEV-O said:

You're the Dallas cowboys of TN high school football haha. No real reason it's just fun watching the mavs beat their chest all season then get bounced the second round. 

You're giving them way too much credit, Kev. At least the Cowboys have a legit SB history. AC has never even made it to the big game. They came close in 96 when they ended Cleveland's incredible win streak, but then they got run over by Halls in their only semifinal appearance.

Every site on Coacht boards have those former persons, Oak Ridge has had hundreds that don't like something or someone and I accept they may have a good reason too. But statistically when you run an athletic department some want be happy.  Take CCHS I still have dislikes for them. But I try and show it through the Mavs beating them and they have since Gillum has been there. CCHS want play the Mavs and I can see why. Chattanooga central put a number on them and that's a Chattanooga team. But don't get me started I will be the like former Mav. This all sounds legit but every since I have been posting and when the Mavs were heading to stardom there is always someone that will try and bring them down and again it goes on all over the boards for other High schools as well. 

Davey 104/51 in only 14 seasons and only 7 wins away from the winningest coach in AC History and has won 5 straight region titles and from what he said the program is the most solid he has ever seen for the future and I have never heard him say that before. So all in all it's good to have critics it just allows you to make up for any imperfections we all have.... It's all Good and I understand!

Hard to know how to take a feller like FormerMav.  He doesn't sound bitter to me and does have some knowledge about AC.  And there's nothing wrong with some realism every now and then. By the same token, it's a little sketchy since he's got a recent account but maybe he forgot his old PW and had to create another one.  Also, giving some love to MIF makes me think he's legit.

I've been around a long time too and I've seen a lot of deranged AC haters on here.  That hotdog guy comes to mind. 

Anyway, back to the game.  I see AC having their way with Fulton.  Many a great battle between these programs over the years.  Speaking of Kerr, those were some great games when he was here.  I think the record is 8 and 7.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Where have all the old Fulton posters gone?