South Gibson

Upperman 

Livingston 

Greenville

Elizabethton 

Fayette Ware 

Dyer County 

That looks like a solid prediction.

I feel really confident that South Side, Upperman, Livingston, Greeneville, and Elizabethton will be there.

The other three spots are iffy for me.  The Dyer Co/Dyersburg region championship game is a 50/50 game.  Not sure who wins that one, but the winner will be at the state tournament.  Loser will play at Fayette Ware in the sectional game - that game could go either way.

South Gibson will be on the road for the sectional game against Creek Wood or Central Magnet.  I feel like both those matchups are 50/50 games that could go either direction.

4 hours ago, maddams said:

That looks like a solid prediction.

I feel really confident that South Side, Upperman, Livingston, Greeneville, and Elizabethton will be there.

The other three spots are iffy for me.  The Dyer Co/Dyersburg region championship game is a 50/50 game.  Not sure who wins that one, but the winner will be at the state tournament.  Loser will play at Fayette Ware in the sectional game - that game could go either way.

South Gibson will be on the road for the sectional game against Creek Wood or Central Magnet.  I feel like both those matchups are 50/50 games that could go either direction.

Yea that’s definitely true, FW isn’t that great but neither is Dyer Co or Dyersburg. I do believe a healthy South Gibson beat Hardin County last year & goes to Creek Wood & makes state. One of their best players in Bagget got hurt against us in the regional championship. 

I thinks South Gibson can make some noise “if” their shots are falling! It’s definitely a 50/50 substate game 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea that’s definitely true, FW isn’t that great but neither is Dyer Co or Dyersburg. I do believe a healthy South Gibson beat Hardin County last year & goes to Creek Wood & makes state. One of their best players in Bagget got hurt against us in the regional championship. 

I thinks South Gibson can make some noise “if” their shots are falling! It’s definitely a 50/50 substate game 

It will be interesting Hawk about South Gibson. They have a pretty good team when they are shooting like you said. They like to shoot a lot of three’s and they really don’t take it to the basket a ton other than Seales maybe.