Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

40 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I miss the old days where it was 7AA VS 14AA. I bet not many on here remember when that took place. 

When Livingston Academy was in their hay day, I would like to forget a couple of those years. Lol. Sunday Watson and that bunch.

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Tiffany Krantz was their point guard back then. 1993-1995? She was one of the best pg's ever in this area.

They were loaded. We ran into them three different times I am thinking in the first round and we were undefeated a couple of them in the 90’s and early 2000’s and I am pretty sure they won the state all three times. Westview got them once in the Finals one year. We finally got them in the Finals in 2009. They were loaded. Upperman got us one year in the 90’s too. I have a lot of respect for UC basketball. Big time talented always.

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

They were loaded. We ran into them three different times I am thinking in the first round and we were undefeated a couple of them in the 90’s and early 2000’s and I am pretty sure they won the state all three times. Westview got them once in the Finals one year. We finally got them in the Finals in 2009. They were loaded. Upperman got us one year in the 90’s too. I have a lot of respect for UC basketball. Big time talented always.

Jackson County won 4 from 00-03 LA 99 and 04? I think Upperman was runner up to JC and LA twice or 3 times. Upperman had the best team in the state until Rose got hurt in 00. 

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Lots of talent in 14AA as well. GC Obion Westview

17 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Jackson County won 4 from 00-03 LA 99 and 04? I think Upperman was runner up to JC and LA twice or 3 times. Upperman had the best team in the state until Rose got hurt in 00. 

Yeah Jackson County was a beast too. 8 Gold Balls. I do think the Clarkrange District will have a decent shot this year at state. 

• 2 months later...