Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

On 11/30/2022 at 10:15 AM, BallIsLife1 said:

I believe right now all we're doing is waiting to see if the bracket will be set for a Upperman vs South Side rematch

I haven’t seen South Side yet, but I saw Upperman earlier and that squad is loaded.  Plenty of shooting surrounding quite a good post.  

On 12/1/2022 at 6:28 AM, MidTennBballObserver said:

Glad someone put good eyes on Lawrence County.  Lincoln County will be a team I think makes waves in region as well as Page.  The coaching will keep them both in games versus White County, Livingston, and Cumberland County.  Not much you can do with Upperman this year, they should be the one seed out of the region especially if played in the Upper Cumberland’s.  Tullahoma/Marshall County and Lawrence County sounds like will make it but shouldn’t be threats.  

I guess we will see tonight how good Lincoln County is tonight huh? Coffee County will battle with Blackman this year in 4A

5 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I guess we will see tonight how good Lincoln County is tonight huh? Coffee County will battle with Blackman this year in 4A

Lincoln County struggled with Franklin County who got beat pretty good by Huntland. Coffee County is a different animal looks like. Lincoln County probably a pretty good team but will probably get taken behind the woodshed tonight. 

32 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Lincoln County struggled with Franklin County who got beat pretty good by Huntland. Coffee County is a different animal looks like. Lincoln County probably a pretty good team but will probably get taken behind the woodshed tonight. 

I knew Coffee would win but maybe LC can keep it close. I seen them play before & wasn’t impressed but they did upset White County last year. 

13 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Coffee County has to contend with Bradley Central and Cleveland before thinking about the Blackman’s of the world.  Tonight is a good test to see exactly where a Coach Tipps lead Lincoln County team stands in AAA.  A loss does not hurt them and a win only helps their confidence going into the district schedule.  
I do like Coffee County in this match-up by double digits.

3 hours ago, MidTennBballObserver said:

Coffee County has to contend with Bradley Central and Cleveland before thinking about the Blackman’s of the world.  Tonight is a good test to see exactly where a Coach Tipps lead Lincoln County team stands in AAA.  A loss does not hurt them and a win only helps their confidence going into the district schedule.  
I do like Coffee County in this match-up by double digits.

3A or no A no way you lose this bad! I am sorry 60-19 is atrocious 

16 minutes ago, Commodorefan said:

Lincoln led 10-3 at end of first.  Coffee then went on 58-9 run to win 61-19.  Lincoln not to impressive.  I though they would be better coming into game at 5-0.

Jesus! That’s a heck of a run! I have so many questions…. How you score 10 of your 19 in the 1st quarter & then only score 9 points in 3 quarters wow. Did Coffee co play 7 on 5 to have 2 extra from 2nd quarter til the end of game lol

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Jesus! That’s a heck of a run! I have so many questions…. How you score 10 of your 19 in the 1st quarter & then only score 9 points in 3 quarters wow. Did Coffee co play 7 on 5 to have 2 extra from 2nd quarter til the end of game lol

That sounds like the last three quarters Coffee County dominated.  Very impressive and who knows what happened to a 5-0 Lincoln County team after the first quarter.