Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

10 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Hey can post y’all’s Christmas tournament schedule up when you know it. Me & a few hawks are looking for some good ball to watch during the Christmas break 

Mon 3:00 Loretto/USJ

Mon 4:30 Dyersburg/South Fulton 

Mon 6;00 GC/Haywood 

Mon 7:30 Poplar Bluff, MO/Obion 

I am not smart enough to put the bracket on their. Lol. Bracket is in order I put them. Man the Loretto/USJ is a great kickoff. 

Edited by pioneer42

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Mon 3:00 Loretto/USJ

Mon 4:30 Dyersburg/South Fulton 

Mon 6;00 GC/Haywood 

Mon 7:30 Poplar Bluff, MO/Obion 

I am not smart enough to put the bracket on their. Lol. Bracket is in order I put them. Man the Loretto/USJ is a great kickoff. 

Pretty weak this year. I may come watch the 8th grader from USJ tho. She is something special 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MidTennBballObserver said:

Going into Christmas who are the top five teams in AAA so far and who does everyone think will be playing in the finals?

South Side

White Co

Upperman

Greeneville

Livingston or Elizabethton 

As far as playing for the championship, who knows. Too far away and the blind draw means best two teams could play in the first round

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 10:30 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

Pretty weak this year. I may come watch the 8th grader from USJ tho. She is something special 

Hawk GC plays everybody just about across the state in scrimmages or regular season. I would bet we invited a bunch. Lol.

Edited by pioneer42

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Hawk GC plays everybody just about across the state in scrimmages or regular season. I would bet we invited a bunch. Lol.

Oh yea you know I know that. Nobody wants to lose to a AA school lol. No matter the class, if you lose to Gibson County it’s a good loss! Y’all play the best of the best in the state! 

10 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh yea you know I know that. Nobody wants to lose to a AA school lol. No matter the class, if you lose to Gibson County it’s a good loss! Y’all play the best of the best in the state! 

I have had three or four people call me already about the USJ/Loretto matchup. Going to be a great one to start it off. Two great teams and coaches. 

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I have had three or four people call me already about the USJ/Loretto matchup. Going to be a great one to start it off. Two great teams and coaches. 

USJ is not that great! Now they have probably the best 8th grader in the country but she has No Help! I say loretto by 15 or better 

Edited by HawkGuy06

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

USJ is not that great! Now they have probably the best 8th in the country but she has No Help! I say loretto by 15 or better 

Agree that USJ is not great, but this ain’t Karly Weathers’ Loretto teams. They are solid but nothing like their last few years. This should be a good game. Ayers may be enough to win it for USJ

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, maddams said:

Agree that USJ is not great, but this ain’t Karly Weathers’ Loretto teams. They are solid but nothing like their last few years. This should be a good game. Ayers may be enough to win it for USJ

Well when you lose a D1 player a slight drop off is expected. She was so special! Loretto has a great coach/program so they will be fine