Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

On 11/16/2022 at 10:52 PM, tennesseeannouncer said:

The Lady Trojans are much improved from a year ago and with an undefeated middle school team look ready to make a run. Anyone overlooking them based on the last couple of years are making a huge miscalculation. 

Still a year away from being serious threat! A long year to continue improving, but didn't put up a good showing against South Gibson.  Agreed that they are improved from last year.

2 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

So I see the South Gibson vs Gibson Co. score. Who went and what happened to their outstanding defense that was posted about on other post? 

I was there. Big win for Gibson County!!! Allen injured first couple of plays when her and Libby Goad hit heads. Big time collision. Blood all over the fooor and game was stopped for about 10 minutes. She came back but GIbson County got off to a great start 12-0 and led by 21 in the first half. South Gibson still a good team. Gibson County is a good team. Proud of my Lady Pioneers!!  Still early. South Gibson will regroup. Just wasn’t there night. 

1 hour ago, BallIsLife1 said:

So I see the South Gibson vs Gibson Co. score. Who went and what happened to their outstanding defense that was posted about on other post? 

I was there & GC did whatever they wanted in the first half. I believe they went up by 15 or so at half. South Gibson turned the pressure up the 2nd half, got the lead down to 8 I think but too much Gibson County. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

I was there. Big win for Gibson County!!! Allen injured first couple of plays when her and Libby Goad hit heads. Big time collision. Blood all over the fooor and game was stopped for about 10 minutes. She came back but GIbson County got off to a great start 12-0 and led by 21 in the first half. South Gibson still a good team. Gibson County is a good team. Proud of my Lady Pioneers!!  Still early. South Gibson will regroup. Just wasn’t there night. 

Y’all had a nice crowd and was very energetic from start to end. It was fun to watch tonight! Great win Gibson County 

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Y’all had a nice crowd and was very energetic from start to end. It was fun to watch tonight! Great win Gibson County 

Appreciate it Hawk. I seen you at the concession stand after the girls game and tried to get your attention. Yeah our crowd brought the energy for sure. I noticed during warm ups our girls looked focussed. Proud of our girls  South Gibson still a good team. Got to learn from it. Thought their Freshman PG was impressive. Made about 3 three’s. . 

19 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Appreciate it Hawk. I seen you at the concession stand after the girls game and tried to get your attention. Yeah our crowd brought the energy for sure. I noticed during warm ups our girls looked focussed. Proud of our girls  South Gibson still a good team. Got to learn from it. Thought their Freshman PG was impressive. Made about 3 three’s. . 

Oh ok I didn’t see you. Yea I like #33 she will be very good, definitely made some big shots. 

23 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh ok I didn’t see you. Yea I like #33 she will be very good, definitely made some big shots. 

I will check y’all out Saturday at the Hoopfest at USJ. Got some great games there. Seen where y’all are going to FLA. Should be a fun trip. Good luck to you guys. Y’all have a great team. 

12 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I will check y’all out Saturday at the Hoopfest at USJ. Got some great games there. Seen where y’all are going to FLA. Should be a fun trip. Good luck to you guys. Y’all have a great team. 

Yea it is some very good teams between USJ & TCA. I want to see page play. Yea hopefully we get some good games. I worry about my team because our starters only get to play maybe 2 quarters because it be a blow by mid 2nd quarter. Our starters only play 2 of 7 full games, that’s against y’all & TCA. Which is good & bad! Good because our lowerclassmen gets a lot of experience early & often, so come tournament time they will be ready. So yea Florida show us a good time. Thanks as usual 

2 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea it is some very good teams between USJ & TCA. I want to see page play. Yea hopefully we get some good games. I worry about my team because our starters only get to play maybe 2 quarters because it be a blow by mid 2nd quarter. Our starters only play 2 of 7 full games, that’s against y’all & TCA. Which is good & bad! Good because our lowerclassmen gets a lot of experience early & often, so come tournament time they will be ready. So yea Florida show us a good time. Thanks as usual 

I hear the team y’all are playing is good Saturday. We played Page at Lebanon a few weeks ago. I think they lost some players but are still good. Y’all are going to be really hard to beat this year especially during Tournaments. 

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I hear the team y’all are playing is good Saturday. We played Page at Lebanon a few weeks ago. I think they lost some players but are still good. Y’all are going to be really hard to beat this year especially during Tournaments. 

Yea I seen some film on them, they are good. We probably get hit across the head but we are looking forward to the challenge. Y’all will definitely will be battle test come tournament time! Nobody in AA plays a more tougher schedule year after year than Gibson County! 

10 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

This is my second look at south gibson and second look at gibson county....

Gibson county much better last night than vs TCA. Better on both ends of the court. shot it really good, defended really good, this game was never in doubt. they were really good tonight.

South gibson on the other hand was not good. I'm sure they are better than what they played but the 2 games I have seen makes me think they may be overrated. Their press was not effective at all except for a few minutes in the second half. They seemed a little out of sorts after Allen went down. She did come back but didn't seem right. They were slower than gibson county and seemed a step behind all night. 

South Side will cake walk to the glass house.