Summer Camps

WestTNHoopsFan

On 6/27/2022 at 3:48 PM, OldSportsGuy said:

2. South Side is a complete rebuild. They will struggle in post season for the first time in a long time. Really young and I didn’t see one familiar face from last year

Yep, lot of truth there. But we do have some experience.

The loaded Freshman class of '21-22 went to the dance as part of a senior heavy team.

The Senior class of '22 was once part of a loaded freshman class. They wound up making 3 straight trips to the dance (including Covid cancelled).

This year we may very well be down a bit. The '22-23 dance may be out of reach.

But give the Freshman class of '21-22 a bit more experience and we expect them to park it on the dance floor a couple of times.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 11:25 AM, HereComesTheCloser said:

Yep, lot of truth there. But we do have some experience.

The loaded Freshman class of '21-22 went to the dance as part of a senior heavy team.

The Senior class of '22 was once part of a loaded freshman class. They wound up making 3 straight trips to the dance (including Covid cancelled).

This year we may very well be down a bit. The '22-23 dance may be out of reach.

But give the Freshman class of '21-22 a bit more experience and we expect them to park it on the dance floor a couple of times.

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

It is going to be a completely different look with South Side not being the clear favorite this year. And, North Side/ Lexington/ South Gibson all graduated a lot too.  Who wins that region?

On 7/19/2022 at 12:59 PM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

It is going to be a completely different look with South Side not being the clear favorite this year. And, North Side/ Lexington/ South Gibson all graduated a lot too.  Who wins that region?

I've seen South Gibson and Southside both this summer. Both very solid teams. I would have give the edge to Southside though I'm sure Catie would disagree.