2022 Single A Volleyball

Rockstar89

5 minutes ago, TeeterTot2 said:

Keep us posted if you do get the podcast up and running.  I can probably get you the best college volleyball player in the country for the past couple years and THE BEST TENNESSEE HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL player ever (who happens to be a Bruin Alumni) to be a guest if you have that format.  

Will totally keep that in mind, thank you TeeterTot2!

1 minute ago, TeeterTot2 said:

I have a question that I hope nobody takes a disparaging because it's purely out of curiosity:

In A and/or AA at this years tournament, do any of the girls serve underhanded?  

I haven't seen that in a while. My daughters team played Memphis East in 2019 and I believe they had one girl that did. We were shocked. There are some weaker teams that make it thru in single A, but usually not *that* weak. 

7 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

You here 

Been watching online all day... I've got multiple games going.... Lots of fun, what a great matchup between the two teams. What is the record between the two this year? I will say that Loretto looked like they wanted it more in the 5th. But won't count Summertown out. They can beat either of the teams they will face later tonight...but it won't be easy. Especially after putting forth the effort they just did. But the other teams will have been sitting around most all day, and then just played, so maybe it evens out. Good luck!

Edited by Rockstar89

10 minutes ago, Rockstar89 said:

Been watching online all day... I've got multiple games going.... Lots of fun, what a great matchup between the two teams. What is the record between the two this year? I will say that Loretto looked like they wanted it more in the 5th. But won't count Summertown out. They can beat either of the teams they will face later tonight...but it won't be easy. Especially after putting forth the effort they just did. But the other teams will have been sitting around most all day, and then just played, so maybe it evens out. Good luck!

Stunk it up in 5th 12-0 run looked like GC - can’t play back yard volleyball at this level