Donovan Stewart's magazine

HTV

20 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If kevin38 and Old Devil got theirs nobody should be worried. It's a new world out there since Covid my friends. If things can go wrong you can bet on it, if things can go right you can bet on it to go wrong. If there is anything at all to be outsourced which there would be on something like this bet your life some fart head will screw the show up. That's the new world we live in now.

5 hours ago, olddevil said:

Enormous amount of info !! Entries for the Memphis teams that Murphy could never gather. Some of the fine print is WAY too small for these old eyes but overall it is a fine effort.

GO BIG RED

Basic info imo, with Murphy there was always a write up (synopsis) on every team he did, there was region picks for all regions, rankings in every division to go along with his picks for playoffs and who wins state in every class. those are the things I really enjoyed about Murphy's version of the book. To each their own, with it being new I get it, but it is $10 more as well...

• Like 1

My brother ordered his in July.  Got the "we shipped email" a few weeks ago. No magazine so far. I planned to read his. Glad I didn't order my own.  With no tracking they can't prove who did or didn't get what they paid for. Busch League all the way. 

5 hours ago, Hawse40 said:

Still no book. Gonna turn it over to credit card company fraud division and file complaint with post office for mail fraud cause theres no tracking number. 

Unbelievable, my book is late my book is late call the FBI. I'm going to die, it's the second week of the season and my book isn't here to save me. We second mortgaged the house for this book. The way I see it since Murphy Fair isn't going to do anymore books and Donovan Stewart is willing to jump in the ring and help fill the void I wouldn't want the guy not to do it again because there were just to many unforeseen issues and people that can't understand that. Things will be learned and I'm sure next year will be better thought out. Take my word since Covid this countries workforce and supply chain is a total mess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/24/2022 at 8:10 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Unbelievable, my book is late my book is late call the FBI. I'm going to die, it's the second week of the season and my book isn't here to save me. We second mortgaged the house for this book. The way I see it since Murphy Fair isn't going to do anymore books and Donovan Stewart is willing to jump in the ring and help fill the void I wouldn't want the guy not to do it again because there were just to many unforeseen issues and people that can't understand that. Things will be learned and I'm sure next year will be better thought out. Take my word since Covid this countries workforce and supply chain is a total mess.

Got this yesterday

The printer had a printing press go down on August 17 when the second round of books were supposed to be shipped and they are behind in printing the books.

The books will ship out next week so you will get your book but if you don't want to wait, I can refund your money as I understand your frustration. 

I'm so sorry for the delay as I have been very frustrated as well.

On 8/24/2022 at 8:10 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

he may do it again . but i predict he wont get the orders he got this year , by the way i called the FBI and they said  The magazine is in their possession with Hunter Bidens laptop ,,,, loudmouth