Donovan Stewart's magazine

HTV

3 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Yep I agree completely. Really thought there would be a synopsis of each team and some deeper insight. 

That is the kind of stuff I liked about Murphy's book, region and state picks, plus all state team projections, not JUST the basic info, even if it has every team, lack of content imo. Plus they need to communicate with people, even if it is not the news people want to hear. Just bad business...

5 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

That is the kind of stuff I liked about Murphy's book, region and state picks, plus all state team projections, not JUST the basic info, even if it has every team, lack of content imo. Plus they need to communicate with people, even if it is not the news people want to hear. Just bad business...

Typical money grab in today’s era… don’t want to put the work involved to please the consumer… all about the $$$, kinda like the T$$AA

Mr Donovan Stewart, I received my book today that I ordered close to 3 weeks ago possibly. I've never worried one bit about that book arriving. A lot of people don't realize what a massive undertaking you took. I just hope that you will do it again next year. Just the mail service alone is unbelievable and I'm sure that you run into every obstacle known to man. Everything a person can do business-wise is twice or not three times as hard as it was before covid. Why do people not realize Murphy Fair quit because the headache wasn't worth it especially at his age and what your dealing with now.

Mine came this week.  It’s pitiful.  Colossal waste of money.  

I could Google more info than this on each team.  

Perhaps once he learned Murphy Fair wasn’t doing one, he didn’t have time to do much.  

Nonetheless, this wasn’t worth publishing - I’d be embarrassed to print this and sell it.

45 minutes ago, MC4FHS said:

Mine came this week.  It’s pitiful.  Colossal waste of money.  

I could Google more info than this on each team.  

Perhaps once he learned Murphy Fair wasn’t doing one, he didn’t have time to do much.  

Nonetheless, this wasn’t worth publishing - I’d be embarrassed to print this and sell it.

Well it's 425 pages and tells about every team. It's names most of the returning starters for each team and every little bit of info you could ask for if you were playing one of those schools. Been nice to have had pictures in order to keep it from looking like a press release. A lot of schools were invisible in Murphy Fair's book is the only thing that hurt it a lot but you can't make someone send you something back if that person is difficult to deal with or just a plain out and out A.H. that's just there to collect a check.