WESTVIEW vs DRESDEN, Sat. Aug. 20th

HevyReturns

44 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

I think Dresden takes this game fairly easily. Westview defensively isn't great and I heard Ty isn't playing in this one.

Yeah poor Westwiew, lol, I'm picking them to be in the title game again. QB was definitely a Great player but make noooooooooooo mistake, they had a SOLID group around him.

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Will this game be broadcast or streamed ? Was going but ain’t nothing more sad than a old fat fella by himself at a game !

I do it all the time. Ha. Just have trouble finding rides. Still without a vehicle after mine burned in the house fire a few years back. The person who had the homeowners insurance didn’t make good on my loss. Oh well. Welcome to humanity, eh? 
  Check on Thunderbolt broadcasting radio website for radio. TV streaming is a pay per month plan ($11.99 last year) at NFHSNetwork dot com.

LET’s GO LIONS! May both teams stay healthy & well! And keep injured Greenfield player in prayers. Last I heard was he’s stable and all tests are coming back ok so far. 

47 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah poor Westwiew, lol, I'm picking them to be in the title game again. QB was definitely a Great player but make noooooooooooo mistake, they had a SOLID group around him.

I think you right @Pujo . Hope Lions coast to a big win, but this has the feeling of being a barn-burning nail-biting, grey-hair causing & bald-spot making game for sure. Maybe triple-OT with a miracle hail-Mary heroic catch last play for a Dresden win! . 

2 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

I think you right @Pujo . Hope Lions coast to a big win, but this has the feeling of being a barn-burning nail-biting, grey-hair causing & bald-spot making game for sure. Maybe triple-OT with a miracle hail-Mary heroic catch last play for a Dresden win! . 

Gonna try to listen in, Best wishes.