WESTVIEW vs DRESDEN, Sat. Aug. 20th

HevyReturns

11 minutes ago, footballover said:

Who is behind center this year for the Chargers? I know little Simpson is still a couple years away 

His last name was Ross. He's a good looking high school QB. Their backs look like some monsters. You can watch their jamboree on YouTube. Worthy Road Studios 

Edited by WarEagleCartman

4 hours ago, woodsandwater said:

Yeah, It was amazing watching him throw the ball, catch the ball, block for himself, punt, kick off, kick extra points, play defense and I assume he coached himself also. Good thin they didn't line up 11, they would have beat Hampton by 100.

I've said it before. If #12 last year lines up at QB and not Simpson Westview still wins. 

5 hours ago, woodsandwater said:

Yeah, It was amazing watching him throw the ball, catch the ball, block for himself, punt, kick off, kick extra points, play defense and I assume he coached himself also. Good thin they didn't line up 11, they would have beat Hampton by 100.

i feel bad. you want to be funny. but you just arent. im done talking about them. im calling 7-3. what are you predicting

8 minutes ago, Mitch53 said:

Gosh dang how is martin playing in the 2a football league. I drove through there a while back it and thought it was gosh dang jackson. 

Enrollment went WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY down and the roster went WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY up. Something smells of Fish.

On 8/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, ysoangry said:

Last years state champs should be the majority favorite. If Dresden keeps it close I think they will pull off the upset!! Lions by 6. If it comes down to a field goal we are screwed. 

Actually, we do have a kicker this year! Seems good too! You never know until it happens.