Cland vs HV

THE KING

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

New faces but the same brand of cland.  No sneak attack from behind,  they just come right at ya.  Warrior hill is a tough place.  I can't predict a score. Maybe my Warrior buddy can!

Jarett will have his troops ready to play,just doubt he has the troops to stop Cloudland all night, They usually play a good brand of defense but you can't play defense  all night. Score predictions are like telling the future but my guess is around a 21 point win for the Landers.

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

New faces but the same brand of cland.  No sneak attack from behind,  they just come right at ya.  Warrior hill is a tough place.  I can't predict a score. Maybe my Warrior buddy can!

King I might be one of the few people who has seen us both play. Yall looked good against SG even if it was a jamboree. We have struggled on offense during the scrimmages while the defense has looked pretty good. With that said you can't play defense for 4 quarters and expect to win. I'm thinking something like 21-0 maybe 21-7 if we get a busted player in the secondary.  Might be another long season at HV I'm afraid . 

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

King I might be one of the few people who has seen us both play. Yall looked good against SG even if it was a jamboree. We have struggled on offense during the scrimmages while the defense has looked pretty good. With that said you can't play defense for 4 quarters and expect to win. I'm thinking something like 21-0 maybe 21-7 if we get a busted player in the secondary.  Might be another long season at HV I'm afraid . 

Well I reserved judgment because I haven't seen y'all but I know we lost the house from last season 

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

The Cloudland HIT EM HARDLANDERS will win this game by 3 scores or more.

With an average coach we would be really down this year but Zac has each class bought in with training and preparation.   This team could be really good by playoff time.  Not many whipping posts on the schedule with unaka and NG improved.  We need to be challenged throughout the season and I think we will be considering our youth and the improving opponents 

12 minutes ago, THE KING said:

With an average coach we would be really down this year but Zac has each class bought in with training and preparation.   This team could be really good by playoff time.  Not many whipping posts on the schedule with unaka and NG improved.  We need to be challenged throughout the season and I think we will be considering our youth and the improving opponents 

You have an outstanding coach,he coaches to his strength and nothing else.No cake and icecream from him and I love it.You know what he is going to do and NO ONE come playoff time last year could stop it.I do not think you have a team to rival last year BUT with CF and GB "trying" to rebuild you all are my favorites to play Pitt in the Semis again if you stay healthy.We should see you in round 2 "i hope" we are a couple wins better in our region.

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You have an outstanding coach,he coaches to his strength and nothing else.No cake and icecream from him and I love it.You know what he is going to do and NO ONE come playoff time last year could stop it.I do not think you have a team to rival last year BUT with CF and GB "trying" to rebuild you all are my favorites to play Pitt in the Semis again if you stay healthy.We should see you in round 2 "i hope" we are a couple wins better in our region.

I agree.  It's not like it was in the 90s when we had 40 players and you could lose 12 seniors and still be as good.  Some haters up here say zac inherited that team but they forget just how much those starters improved in one year.  We were supposed to take a step back in 21.  Nobody thought we go to the 4th round!  Those boys love their coach and he has some assistants with energy this year. 

I agree.  It's not like it was in the 90s when we had 40 players and you could lose 12 seniors and still be as good.  Some haters up here say zac inherited that team but they forget just how much those starters improved in one year.  We were supposed to take a step back in 21.  Nobody thought we go to the 4th round!  Those boys love their coach and he has some assistants with energy this year. 

And even though I expect a  comfortable win Friday ,you better not put it in the W Colum yet. HV will play back and with a break or 2, you just never know. Regardless, I agree you have the Right Coach in place and he'll get the very most out of what he's got,  The cupboard is not really that bare, He has several good players back from last season. Got 3 that could very well be all staters.

I still don't know how we survived the mountain last year. Without a doubt, we won Gold because of the "punch in the mouth" we took that game. I'm sure this years version will be just as tough.