DAWGS and Tigers

IMDog

49 minutes ago, harley04 said:

well there ya'll are. come out of hiding after win. Hampton does what they do ground and pound. was exciting game. I knew i wouldnt  reconize pujo or him me. stood by concessions watched all the Hamptonites come in. Had two blue bottles in car for him.:mrgreen: GP will likely start 1-3 with alcoa, AE, loudon coming up but we might get one of them. big win for dogs.

Hate I missed you harley, found me several bottles on the way home, sure appreciate the offer. Was a fun game but we have to clean it up a little. Just blew a few assignments and throwed it on the ground to much. Good thing is, all that is fixable.

54 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

You got me by one on the big ones this week Pujo but we finished in the upper level :thumb: Congrats to the Dogs on starting 1 and 0 and to little Pujo on a solid opening game. 

Got 3 of my 4 dogs, One I was a mile off but I learned something,. On to week 2, I might ever study a little this week.

Wasn't able to make it to the game,but got to watch on YouTube,i really hope I never have to hear those commentators ever again very very rude i get their for the forge but give us a little credit it really pissed them off that they have been beaten by Hampton 2 yrs in a row.Now to the game i thought we played a decent 1st game need to clean up some areas but i thunk we'll be fine,may not make it back to nooga but we'll have a good season 

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

Wasn't able to make it to the game,but got to watch on YouTube,i really hope I never have to hear those commentators ever again very very rude i get their for the forge but give us a little credit it really pissed them off that they have been beaten by Hampton 2 yrs in a row.Now to the game i thought we played a decent 1st game need to clean up some areas but i thunk we'll be fine,may not make it back to nooga but we'll have a good season 

I was listening too radio watching the game,Not sure they are on youtube they are bias but funny give refs down the road. You were best team on field, PF had opportunity on your turnovers and you stopped them. and you were backed up on 1yd line and got it out of there. Good luck this year except against us. :mrgreen:

20 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I was listening too radio watching the game,Not sure they are on youtube they are bias but funny give refs down the road. You were best team on field, PF had opportunity on your turnovers and you stopped them. and you were backed up on 1yd line and got it out of there. Good luck this year except against us. :mrgreen:

Didn't have so much issues with the refs except they spotted the ball wrong all night, wasn't to our favor either.

2 minutes ago, harley04 said:

yea left foot or right foot. I hope someday modern tech will be able call all games fair.:mrgreen:

No way to get a perfect called game but I have seen certain places where refs spotted the ball to favor the home team, Its not many places . We were definitely on the wrong end last night. Think this game helped us, you have to learn to play through adversity and we stepped it up and fought our way to a W. 

Just now, pujo said:

No way to get a perfect called game but I have seen certain places where refs spotted the ball to favor the home team, Its not many places . We were definitely on the wrong end last night. Think this game helped us, you have to learn to play through adversity and we stepped it up and fought our way to a W. 

Dogs were impressive best team on field. we can't imagine perfect called game but it will be possible maybe not in our time i;m 67. but computers are taking over. just saying. I had the first depth finder look what they have now. :mrgreen:

9 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Dogs were impressive best team on field. we can't imagine perfect called game but it will be possible maybe not in our time i;m 67. but computers are taking over. just saying. I had the first depth finder look what they have now. :mrgreen:

I'd say you are correct, just a matter of ,do they want to. It could be done.

22 hours ago, pujo said:

Got 3 of my 4 dogs, One I was a mile off but I learned something,. On to week 2, I might ever study a little this week.

Pujo, we took it on the chin with the two Saturday games. O for 2 put us back a little bit in the standings. We might have to study a little more this week:huh: