Trousdale co vs Fcs

Creekbank76

3 hours ago, MickFoley14 said:

That could be their only downfall on defensive side, but according to H20Man FC is small as well so the line could be a battle of quickness. Which i feel is in TC favor. Either way I look for it to be a 4 quarter game. 

They’re not big at all, but the QB looked good. Of course, I could look decent when no one is defending my receivers or trying to tackle me.

34 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

They’re not big at all, but the QB looked good. Of course, I could look decent when no one is defending my receivers or trying to tackle me.

Typically when size is not a factor TC finds a way to either win or keep the game close. I do keep hearing about the QB, RB, and WR for FC so I am very excited for this game tonight. GO JACKETS 

49 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Qb transferred in from kings academy in Knoxville last year. Has a good arm but not terribly accurate last year. Held them to 10 points in a 12-10 win. And their points came on the first two drives if I remember correctly. Took jackets a little while to adjust to the passing game.  Although this TC defense not as good as last year. I think based on returning players, FC wins. 

2 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Qb transferred in from kings academy in Knoxville last year. Has a good arm but not terribly accurate last year. Held them to 10 points in a 12-10 win. And their points came on the first two drives if I remember correctly. Took jackets a little while to adjust to the passing game.  Although this TC defense not as good as last year. I think based on returning players, FC wins. 

QB is Garrett Weekly (Ralph and Karen Weekly's(UT Softball Coaches) Grandson)), he can sling it and has decent mobility. Brock Montgomery #6 is the one to watch for the Commanders, he can fly.