Adamsville vs TCA

cardfan

TCA and A'ville have definitely had some wars over the past decade, and this one probably won't be much different. Both teams will be anxious to get off on the right foot after being a little behind what they have been used to, and 0-1 isn't in either's plans. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a little breeze in the air when the TCA bus rolls in...just enough to shake the bushes over toward the visitors sideline a 'lil bit.

• Upvote 3

TCA and Adamsville fans need to be aware. There are at least 2 websites out there advertising that they will have a live video stream of the Adamsville at TCA game on Friday. One of them is even masquerading as the NFHS website. The NFHS network is not broadcasting this game as TCA is not a NFHS member school. Worthy Road Studios has the contract for TCA video streams. Any other video stream site is FAKE NEWS. They are trying to get your personal information. The Adamsville at TVA game on Friday will be available on the TCA Facebook page. I believe this is the correct link. https://m.facebook.com/1719977864938017/  Any other links offering a free video stream are just trying to gett your personal information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, tradertwo said:

TCA and A'ville have definitely had some wars over the past decade, and this one probably won't be much different. Both teams will be anxious to get off on the right foot after being a little behind what they have been used to, and 0-1 isn't in either's plans. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a little breeze in the air when the TCA bus rolls in...just enough to shake the bushes over toward the visitors sideline a 'lil bit.

I second this sir 

Been awhile Aville fans!  Not the same without my best friend BigEdmo!  He and I had a blast playing off of each other especially the Aville fans.  Aville fans are a lot of fun and great people.  They know how to mix it up and keep it fun and clean.  TCA is really, really young and going to be really good in 23 and 24 but a lot of questions for this year.  I think it will be a good game and if it comes down to kicking I think we have it covered early this year.  Last years kicker turned out to be a good one but he hadn’t quite developed by the first game.  Good luck to the Cards.  I’ll be sitting in top right of stadium in honor of BigEdmo.  Wished I could whistle like him!  He could make an official cringe with that whistle! Ha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

Been awhile Aville fans!  Not the same without my best friend BigEdmo!  He and I had a blast playing off of each other especially the Aville fans.  Aville fans are a lot of fun and great people.  They know how to mix it up and keep it fun and clean.  TCA is really, really young and going to be really good in 23 and 24 but a lot of questions for this year.  I think it will be a good game and if it comes down to kicking I think we have it covered early this year.  Last years kicker turned out to be a good one but he hadn’t quite developed by the first game.  Good luck to the Cards.  I’ll be sitting in top right of stadium in honor of BigEdmo.  Wished I could whistle like him!  He could make an official cringe with that whistle! Ha

Great to see you post brother ! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

I was hoping to catch up with you at the game Friday but work has messed that up for me!! I’ll be keeping up on the live FB feed though! I’m sure it will be a great game as always and praying for no injuries! Miss BigEd too brother!! 

• Thanks 1