Greenback @ Boyd Buchanan---The Goats first game at the swamp.

orngnblk

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Well that dont help none!Good to hear from you reaction.Hopefully we can make you all work a little this year.Last we practically handed you all the ball when we had it.lol.

I’ll be watching this one from Gatlinburg again. Wish I could be there! Are you making the trip?

4 hours ago, reaction said:

I’ll be watching this one from Gatlinburg again. Wish I could be there! Are you making the trip?

No I had previous plans. We're going to be without a couple of starters one's a senior lineman and our chances weren't great before that and this doesnt help our cause.I just hope we play the best we can,that at this point is all I can wish for!AND to keep the ones healthy staying that way.

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No I had previous plans. We're going to be without a couple of starters one's a senior lineman and our chances weren't great before that and this doesnt help our cause.I just hope we play the best we can,that at this point is all I can wish for!AND to keep the ones healthy staying that way.

Game should be on YouTube. Good luck to both teams. Hope for a injury free game. Got a lot of respect for your program!

On 8/18/2022 at 12:44 PM, reaction said:

You mad 8-)

Youngon, Is yous joking? Most coaches is chasing championships, either the 1st or padding the numbers. The rest are merely like prostitutes, the selection matters little as long as there is lots of money. Ain’t nothing to do bout mad or caring, jest OP recognizing fact. 

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Youngon, Is yous joking? Most coaches is chasing championships, either the 1st or padding the numbers. The rest are merely like prostitutes, the selection matters little as long as there is lots of money. Ain’t nothing to do bout mad or caring, jest OP recognizing fact. 

You mad

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

128 to 0 in two games.Has that ever happened to us??I love our boys but this will be hard to watch again!

Different animal y’all were playing last night. Throw that one out, that was a bad contract to get into for y’all. It don’t mean a thing. Focus on the region and hope the change that will inevitably happen comes quickly. Y’all need a coach, hopefully your AD will see that or maybe you get a new one of those to. They’re killing that program. 

On 8/15/2022 at 2:59 PM, crow said:

Rankin won’t get silly with the score. Bank on it, he could’ve beat Scott by a hundred any time he wanted to. He always kept a running clock but not much more. Honestly I expect that with your game against them. You going?

Booger just sayin :shock: