Blackman Football 22'

Pops17

1 hour ago, Pops17 said:

What do you think it is about oakland that will allow the to stay on top of this division? Tygard runs a great offense for skilled guys plus he  does all the things rthe young kids like and what to be a part of from what I have heard.

That doesn't mean he can coach himself out of a wet paper sack. As long as CKC has the talent and the staff that he has I really don't see anyone dethroning Oakland. CKC has a program that doesn't have to lure the dudes in. His program is viewed as the premier program in this state. It sells itself. Tygard has to use all the smoke, mirrors, and light shows to get the athletes he needs to just compete. Oakland nationally has substantiated its place among the elite. That sells itself.

MOJO

Edited by DillonPanthers1

3 hours ago, Pops17 said:

What do you think it is about oakland that will allow the to stay on top of this division? Tygard runs a great offense for skilled guys plus he  does all the things rthe young kids like and what to be a part of from what I have heard.

Oakland freshman team beat Riverdale 63-0 last night so looks like Creasy is getting the young kids

6 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

That doesn't mean he can coach himself out of a wet paper sack. As long as CKC has the talent and the staff that he has I really don't see anyone dethroning Oakland. CKC has a program that doesn't have to lure the dudes in. His program is viewed as the premier program in this state. It sells itself. Tygard has to use all the smoke, mirrors, and light shows to get the athletes he needs to just compete. Oakland nationally has substantiated its place among the elite. That sells itself.

MOJO

The fact you think Oakland don’t have outside talent is hilarious 

12 hours ago, Pops17 said:

Do you think the blaze will compete for a title this season?

What is known about the Ensworth transfer will he help, has anyone seen him?

Will the defense take a step forward?

Blackman fans and athletes need to ignore Oakland and work harder. If they don’t get more physical than what they are they will never take a leap forward. 

7 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

MOJO

Why is it you only show up about every six months, make some negative statement then disappear? What is your issue with Tygard, just spit it out - if you have to dance around about it, it makes me wonder if it's valid? Be specific and provide facts.

CKC established his program at a smaller school and brought it to a bigger one, and it works. You can't argue with the results. You may be right that no one or anyone may be able to challenge Oakland - similar to Rankin at Riverdale in the day, but time will tell.

And keep in mind, your beloved TX is faded shade of the real Orange. Had it not been for a bunch of Tennesseans that saw fit to come save you #### in 1836. The Republic of TX would be Tejas, and you would be talking about football as in soccer.

• Upvote 1

In this league, whoever wins in the trenches wins the game. Oakland's line play on both sides of the ball, gets overlooked but they play with the best technique than any other team in RuCo. That's the key to their success.  Blackman is fun to watch, but whoever blocks and tackles the best will win. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vol9093 said:

In this league, whoever wins in the trenches wins the game. Oakland's line play on both sides of the ball, gets overlooked but they play with the best technique than any other team in RuCo. That's the key to their success.  Blackman is fun to watch, but whoever blocks and tackles the best will win. 

Same thing I said, Blackman just lacks physicality in the trenches