Blackman Football 22'

Pops17

On 8/16/2022 at 1:34 PM, DillonPanthers1 said:

That doesn't mean he can coach himself out of a wet paper sack. As long as CKC has the talent and the staff that he has I really don't see anyone dethroning Oakland. CKC has a program that doesn't have to lure the dudes in. His program is viewed as the premier program in this state. It sells itself. Tygard has to use all the smoke, mirrors, and light shows to get the athletes he needs to just compete. Oakland nationally has substantiated its place among the elite. That sells itself.

MOJO

Like we said out in Midland Odessa, you don't know the difference in baby poop and apple butter.  You think its about smoke, lights and mirrors makes you ignorant. Kids transfer into programs that bring them college attention and more looks. You have a 6'3 speedster with great hands, parents and student athlete alike are going to want to go where they have a shot to get their talent noticed, not set at Po-dunk High and be a blocking tight end, because Coach Daryl Royal  said "only three things happen when you pass the ball and two of them are bad." CKC is a good football coach who surrounded himself with great position coaches. Remember Maryville was the unbeatable beast from the East until they got beat. Every giant falls if you continue to chop away. ...BTW... I didn't watch Friday Night lights and pick up    MOJO. .... I lived it for 23 years 

On 8/16/2022 at 7:45 PM, arshad221 said:

The fact you think Oakland don’t have outside talent is hilarious 

My man. At what point did I say Oakland doesn't have "outside talent"? They have outside talent, they have inside talent. They have turn a flip and shake it all around talent. I will lay it out for you as plainly as I can. Yes. Oakland does have talent outside the county that comes in. A plethora of it (plethora means a wholeeeeee bunch). The point I was trying to make that you obviously need a breakdown of is that the program as a whole (meaning all its moving parts) sells it self. Tygard doesnt have that. :huh: Hope that clears up my post for you Lil buddy! :thumb:

I GOT THAT MOJO RUNNING!

7 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

My man. At what point did I say Oakland doesn't have "outside talent"? They have outside talent, they have inside talent. They have turn a flip and shake it all around talent. I will lay it out for you as plainly as I can. Yes. Oakland does have talent outside the county that comes in. A plethora of it (plethora means a wholeeeeee bunch). The point I was trying to make that you obviously need a breakdown of is that the program as a whole (meaning all its moving parts) sells it self. Tygard doesnt have that. :huh: Hope that clears up my post for you Lil buddy! :thumb:

I GOT THAT MOJO RUNNING!

You said all that and still trolling the guy knowing that? Lol says a lot 

On 8/17/2022 at 2:53 AM, arshad221 said:

Same thing I said, Blackman just lacks physicality in the trenches 

This was a glaring truth last night.  I wonder what all those linemen could do in the football off-season to build physicality, endurance and balance while learning to win lots of individual man on man battles?  

2 hours ago, mat73557 said:

This was a glaring truth last night.  I wonder what all those linemen could do in the football off-season to build physicality, endurance and balance while learning to win lots of individual man on man battles?  

It tripped me out because Baylor was 10 times bigger than Brentwood, Blackman wideouts gotta get better separation also and block way better as a unit. But if the line is going to play soft and not have push to get consecutive stops they are in for a long season. They definitely gotta look themselves in the mirror today and reset.