Alcoa at Rhea County

ADS1

35 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/12971083/Eli-Owens

Last Preseason scrimmage against Bearden.

That's one of the best tight ends I've ever seen. He is a great blocker and can find a way to be open. He has his choice where he wants to go after high school. I can't imagine only being a sophomore that he wouldn't be the number one player in the state his senior year. Thanks for the video BC.

15 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Not for Rankin. Tyler "T Rob" Robinson was a great TE and NEVER got the ball thrown to him under Rankin. Went on to Kentucky as a starting TE in the SEC. Wasted his talents at Alcoa...........sigh.

Tyler Robinson, Kentucky, Tight End

Eli will be Used! :thumb:

Eli Owens - Hudl

No joke, the last time I went to a Tennessee game was to see Tyler and haven't been back. Our great football we have experienced in Blount County over the past two decades has totally ruined me. To set around all those people that drink that orange Kool-Aid expecting something out of nothing is more than this old boy can handle. If all those fans over there had been blessed like us to have the greatness we have been used to all these years on Friday  Night UT couldn't sell out a high school stadium.