• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, SHSguru said:

Tellico wins by 2tds

8 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Heard Sequoyah going around saying they’ll break the single game passing record in this one, I don’t foresee that happening lol. Tellico by 20+.

Neither team looked much improved over last year much. Tellico tied McMinn County's JV team in the Jamboree and Sequoyah was beaten by Central by a score if im not mistaken. Between the two Sequoyah looked to have a pretty good athlete that may had some speed that may allow him to get some yards om the edge some but Tellico had a better line. Will come down to coaching probably from I saw. 

4 hours ago, Yeti said:

Neither team looked much improved over last year much. Tellico tied McMinn County's JV team in the Jamboree and Sequoyah was beaten by Central by a score if im not mistaken. Between the two Sequoyah looked to have a pretty good athlete that may had some speed that may allow him to get some yards om the edge some but Tellico had a better line. Will come down to coaching probably from I saw. 

Yeah I watched tellico at the jamboree they did have a pretty good line. I think #11 in the backfield could pose a threat to Sequoyah but we shall see.

1 hour ago, TheCommander said:

Yeah I watched tellico at the jamboree they did have a pretty good line. I think #11 in the backfield could pose a threat to Sequoyah but we shall see.

Tellico will run it straight at sequoyah all night. Sequoyah will have no answers. We must of been watching two different teams at the jamboree. Sequoyah didn’t even pose a threat of stopping anything 

50 minutes ago, SHSguru said:

Tellico will run it straight at sequoyah all night. Sequoyah will have no answers. We must of been watching two different teams at the jamboree. Sequoyah didn’t even pose a threat of stopping anything 

I agree with you Tellico will win the ball game by run it right at Sequoia.