Blackman coaches trying to jump ship?

HCTonyDee

What is going on over there?  Do they know something everyone else doesn't?  It's very clear several coaches there are looking for an out? Is HCT going to crash and burn after 1 season?  What's the story?  The real question is why can't they get their High School program running as well as their Middle School program does?

Edited by HCTonyDee

1 hour ago, HCTonyDee said:

What is going on over there?  Do they know something everyone else doesn't?  It's very clear several coaches there are looking for an out? Is HCT going to crash and burn after 1 season?  What's the story?  The real question is why can't they get their High School program running as well as their Middle School program does?

Hey newbie - this Tygard man is living rent free in a bunch of y'all's heads.

It's the same staff as last year with the exception of one - and he took a job at MTSU? I guess the coaches are not as clear on wanting to leave as you are. 

I know some folks are concerned about the change and the technology CCT is bringing to the game. I mean, I might not be comfortable either with having that chip inserted in my head to track my performance during a game! Who knows if he activates it at other times??!! I also think the HUD in the visors would be a little distracting - but being able to see the angle and speed of a defender coming at you, along with the trajectory of the ball in the air, has to be an advantage. And who knows what the TSSAA will rule on his using the nano bots to track the opposing teams players - I mean they don't even know they are being tracked! What are opponents to do? Maybe employ an EMP at half-time to disable them, but you know CCT will just have a second batch released as soon as they come back out on the field!

You know his nefarious mind is always working on something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

It's the same staff as last year with the exception of one - and he took a job at MTSU? I guess the coaches are not as clear on wanting to leave as you are. 

I know some folks are concerned about the change and the technology CCT is bringing to the game. I mean, I might not be comfortable either with having that chip inserted in my head to track my performance during a game! Who knows if he activates it at other times??!! I also think the HUD in the visors would be a little distracting - but being able to see the angle and speed of a defender coming at you, along with the trajectory of the ball in the air, has to be an advantage. And who knows what the TSSAA will rule on his using the nano bots to track the opposing teams players - I mean they don't even know they are being tracked! What are opponents to do? Maybe employ an EMP at half-time to disable them, but you know CCT will just have a second batch released as soon as they come back out on the field!

LOL +1  I approve of this post, well done!  Follow up, does this Tygard guy really think he's going to pull an analyst position at some college program????

Edited by HCTonyDee

16 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Hilarious!:thumb:

7 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

Well he's not there anymore. Probably a reason for that. I am hearing that its toxic over there.

From very reliable sources.

BIG MONEY BUDDY

Your reliable sources suck..... Chump change Charlie.... Been around that program for 16 years  and you are as clueless as it gets... 

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Your reliable sources suck..... Chump change Charlie.... Been around that program for 16 years  and you are as clueless as it gets... 

Well since you've been around that long care to explain why that job is a revolving door?  Sounds like Pierce at the middle school would be a good option, he pretty much drags his jimmies and joes all over the high school program in terms of stability, organization, and results.  And how in the world did your Freshman team lose to Siegel???? LOL

Edited by HCTonyDee

Considering you created this account to troll folks it almost feels like a waste of time to explain much of anything to you .  I hated to see Shadowens go and I was part of the booster club back then and if you need a "real" explanation of what happened, this thread will escape you.  As for Coach Watson, probably the best line coach in middle Tenn if not the state. He was asked to step down/aside by Justus who was guided by here father when it came to football. He believed the talent at Blackman was not playing or being coached to potential. If you are unaware who her Father is/was, again you might be lost on this thread.  Enter Kit Hartsfield. I think the world of all these coaches, Kit went from assistant Coach with no kids to married with 2 kids head Coach and wife working as an assistant coach..... All their family is in Columbia area, so just down the road from where he is at. It was a prefect opportunity for him to go back home and coach in a lower classification and not have as much pressure on him, and have help with the kids on game night.  So as far as for the revolving doors comment, you are baseless in your accusations. Two were let go by administration for under performing or differences of opinion and only one quit, and that was for reasons outside the program. You might find that trolling on middle school forums comes easier. Good luck with that. 

Edited by Blaze45

10 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Since you clearly know nothing about CCT, he has already been in that position.

Imagine this guy has in same way been so bothered by these topics, that he brought his miserable self/opinions to come troll. Like at least make sense if you’re going to come troll us. That’s coming from the troll king himself. 

34 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Imagine this guy has in same way been so bothered by these topics, that he brought his miserable self/opinions to come troll. Like at least make sense if you’re going to come troll us. That’s coming from the troll king himself. 

PREACH!!!!! You come in prepared to troll  with knowledge and some preparation ... the only preparation HCTonyDee is familiar with is PpreparationH..... 

• Upvote 1