UC Tornado’s welcome USJ to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

3 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Just because YOU haven’t heard anything doesn’t mean you have god-like omniscience of all that has been said z& heard outside of your knowingness.. don’t YOU over exaggerate your absolute knowledge of all things that others may say or hear., you definitely do NOT know nearly a smidgen of what you assume, especially when you project upon others your own assumptions. You borderline called me a liar, which is a dangerous moral position to put yourself in.,Even if you are clueless about such concepts it will not stop the consequences that will be heaped upon you when you do such nonsense.,And being non-analytical & a non-expert in the finer nuances of football, as oft-repeated here & elsewhere, I happen to do listen to others because I don’t know. Different podcasts, breakdowns given on radio & interviews, FB, reading threads on here.. & whatever I may come across on the www. And I don’t keep a running record, logbook, have photographic-memory, nor have all-knowing capacities  (like some folk seem to claim they have), as I don’t care about giving exact citations nor feel the need to validate/prove to anyone every phrase nor word. I don’t lie nor deceptively exaggerate to make a point. When I have fun & playfully joust with anyone it is obvious, but this observation about USJ was a nearly exact quote I did hear from somebody giving their run-down on USJ v UC, was in a recorded podcast I think, or perhaps on an online radio show. Who or which one, I don’t recall, don’t need to because those who know me know I don’t lie nor exaggerate like you’re implying. AND.. LISTEN CAREFULLY whoever you are.. @ReitzFan, if you are serious about insulting & slandering me with such morally disparaging remarks, namely calling me a liar , were I to know who you are & be in your presence in person, it would not go well for you.. that’s fact, not exaggeration. Just letting you know .. & I wouldn’t have to lift a finger! Dude (or dudette), you have nooooo idea, none, totally clueless!!! . So back-off trying to be god-like in your knowledge, & attacking me if that’s your intent, & it’d be advisable for you to humble yourself and repent of the error of your ways. ..And that’s all I’ll say about that. We’ll now see what you are made of, won’t we? Hope it turns out a good thing.. time will tell. 

I find it difficult to imagine what could possibly make you think I was personally insulting you or calling you a liar on this thread as I was not in any type of exchange with you at all. My statement was simple. I said NOBODY on this particular thread had compared USJ to a college program playing a HS schedule. NOBODY! I was not referencing any other thread, article, or podcast. I can only guess that because I took the time to double check posts on this thread before I made my statement that it somehow offended you. 

I find it rather humorous for someone like yourself to not know who I am as long as we both have been on this forum. I have made way to many posts where I use my actual name in posts. I would expect more out of a long time poster such as your self. Your assumptions about me were completely off base.

4 hours ago, 731Ball said:

Sorry to hear a player was injured. It was on the UC-Lake Co thread. A quote from a radio guy that read “

I heard a radio guy (& his cohort agreed) say USJ is basically a college-level team playing in HS, and that UC needs to play a flawless & inspired game to even have a chance. So based on this assessment, if Tornadoes win this upcoming game, talk about making a STATEMENT!  Whoa! ” 

Please don’t pull the holier than thou card because a kid was injured.

I assume that most would have realized that I was talking about something said in this particular thread. I don't read all the threads on this forum. Thus I have mo personal knowledge of what may have been said on another thread. My statement was correct as I was referencing this particular thread. 

I will not address your last sentence in your post to me. I'm not going to engage in any further #### for tat with you. 

I will again congratulate Union City on your victory. I in no way saw last night's result coming. I'll again take some hot sauce on my crow.

It's time to move on now. I have a FB podcast and three games to work by the time Thursday is over this coming week

2 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Ritz I do not know you who was the kid with Brain Bleed and what team did he play for so I can send prayers from Union City

The young man plays for TCA. I'm not comfortable giving out his name at this time. From what I have read, brain bleed is no joke and very serious. I was frightened by what I learned. Any prayers that can be said for this young man would be appreciated.  Last word I personally got was that he is stable. Thank you for your concern.

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

The young man plays for TCA. I'm not comfortable giving out his name at this time. From what I have read, brain bleed is no joke and very serious. I was frightened by what I learned. Any prayers that can be said for this young man would be appreciated.  Last word I personally got was that he is stable. Thank you for your concern.

We a ton of prayers from UC for the player. Hope he is good. 

4 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Just because YOU haven’t heard anything doesn’t mean you have god-like omniscience of all that has been said z& heard outside of your knowingness.. don’t YOU over exaggerate your absolute knowledge of all things that others may say or hear., you definitely do NOT know nearly a smidgen of what you assume, especially when you project upon others your own assumptions. You borderline called me a liar, which is a dangerous moral position to put yourself in.,Even if you are clueless about such concepts it will not stop the consequences that will be heaped upon you when you do such nonsense.,And being non-analytical & a non-expert in the finer nuances of football, as oft-repeated here & elsewhere, I happen to do listen to others because I don’t know. Different podcasts, breakdowns given on radio & interviews, FB, reading threads on here.. & whatever I may come across on the www. And I don’t keep a running record, logbook, have photographic-memory, nor have all-knowing capacities  (like some folk seem to claim they have), as I don’t care about giving exact citations nor feel the need to validate/prove to anyone every phrase nor word. I don’t lie nor deceptively exaggerate to make a point. When I have fun & playfully joust with anyone it is obvious, but this observation about USJ was a nearly exact quote I did hear from somebody giving their run-down on USJ v UC, was in a recorded podcast I think, or perhaps on an online radio show. Who or which one, I don’t recall, don’t need to because those who know me know I don’t lie nor exaggerate like you’re implying. AND.. LISTEN CAREFULLY whoever you are.. @ReitzFan, if you are serious about insulting & slandering me with such morally disparaging remarks, namely calling me a liar , were I to know who you are & be in your presence in person, it would not go well for you.. that’s fact, not exaggeration. Just letting you know .. & I wouldn’t have to lift a finger! Dude (or dudette), you have nooooo idea, none, totally clueless!!! . So back-off trying to be god-like in your knowledge, & attacking me if that’s your intent, & it’d be advisable for you to humble yourself and repent of the error of your ways. ..And that’s all I’ll say about that. We’ll now see what you are made of, won’t we? Hope it turns out a good thing.. time will tell. 

This is possibly the lamest post I’ve ever seen on coacht in 16 years hanging around the site… well done sir 

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Well a ton of prayers from UC for the player. Hope he is good. 

Prayers work. 

The player will be in the icu for about 24 more hours for observation. He is eating and doing well. No surgery required and the surgeons think he is out of the woods and will be able to go back home after his observation period is over. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Most ridiculous thing I’ve seen you post!

• Upvote 1