Marion vs Sequatchie

Bushog02

Y’all kinfolks quit with the excuses. There is no excuse whatsoever to allow Sequatchie County to score 50 points on y’all. That’s the most points SC has scored in 5 years. Says South Pitt just returned 4 starters on defense and they held them to 6 the week before. Hopefully your new coach just overlooked them and was preparing for Tyner last week. I’m just keeping it real 

Edited by TyroneBiggums

22 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Y’all kinfolks quit with the excuses. There is no excuse whatsoever to allow Sequatchie County to score 50 points on y’all. That’s the most points SC has scored in 5 years. Says South Pitt just returned 4 starters on defense and they held them to 6 the week before. Hopefully your new coach just overlooked them and was preparing for Tyner last week. I’m just keeping it real 

What kind of mess is this? You the new guru on here? My brother will be real mad when he sees this. You don't even have a pole to brag about.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

On 8/28/2022 at 9:56 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

If he was preparing them for Tyner, it didn’t work. They are under the “mercy rule” middle of third Qtr. 34 to 0. 

On 8/27/2022 at 1:50 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

Did a Pruit coached ever look as bad as last night? If so provide proof. The guy didn’t win 300+ games coaching like last night! 

I must being missing something.................. We dogging on the son who coached UT, or the Father who made me and my GC Brethren laugh at yall before we whipped your donkey.......