class 2a state predictions

bballfan12121

8 hours ago, biggest said:

I don't  think  westy  has scored  14 on Watertown in years.  Good bulletin board material 

In the last 4 years, Westy and Watertown have played 5 times (4 in regular season, 1 in playoffs). The point totals for westy were 0,6,0,6,0. For a total score of 165-12 in favor of Watertown in that span. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

I hope so but never count out Huntingdon or Westview

The thing with Westview is that their first 2 losses might be deceiving. Someone in this thread I think said if QB play improves it could be a different story for the defending champs. I haven’t seen anything about them so I can’t give a good guess about them. 

I don’t want to shut out Forrest yet them boys I’m sure are hungry to beat us after the past 2 outta 3 year.

Edited by RiversideP

On 8/28/2022 at 9:59 PM, H2Oman said:

I haven’t, but at this point in the year it’s to early compare any teams. ( not enough body of work)

Could they be world beaters… possibly, but at this point and going off past history ( all anyone can do right now) I would stick by my original post. 

If you expect to be a true contender in 2A you should expect to beat a typical Macon Co team handily.

Note: Westy will not beat H2O by 14+. That I would wager on.

On 8/29/2022 at 4:46 AM, biggest said:

I don't  think  westy  has scored  14 on Watertown in years.  Good bulletin board material 

On 8/29/2022 at 9:27 AM, vandyfan1 said:

I bet you a cheeseburger and a water they do. Lol

On 8/29/2022 at 9:29 AM, H2Oman said:

Deal!

I’m hungry lol