class 2a state predictions

bballfan12121

4 hours ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

If UC can run USJ off the field like they did the Falcons, start engraving the trophy.

It would be stupid to think UC can do the exact same thing to USJ. But I do believe we have a good chance to win. It will be a very competitive game. Whom ever wants it the most will win.

28 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think they are a lot better than you giving them credit for. We played them last year and I could have sworn I heard they only lost a couple of starters. I may be wrong but they are on my radar.

Your 100% right this guy wants board material that he makes up! Westmoreland is good this year for sure. They may win the region. 

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

After seeing Milan, Peabody. Huntingdon,McKenzie, Westview and Dresden play the last 3 days I'll have to say Mckenzie is the best of the bunch in my opinion. # 2 Dresden!

The early eye test can be deceiving.  Don't measure Peabody right now.  No , do count out Peabody.    Common opponents will give you a more accurate prediction.  But everyone has an opinion, and although I can't agree,. I do respect it

3 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

The early eye test can be deceiving.  Don't measure Peabody right now.  No , do count out Peabody.    Common opponents will give you a more accurate prediction.  But everyone has an opinion, and although I can't agree,. I do respect it

Just week 1, I'm not counting out anyone. You got to get Driggers back. They going to load the box on yall till you do. Lots of teams around with near equal talent. It remains to be seen who is gonna step up and be a great team

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Just week 1, I'm not counting out anyone. You got to get Driggers back. They going to load the box on yall till you do. Lots of teams around with near equal talent. It remains to be seen who is gonna step up and be a great team

I totally agree 

3 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

Your 100% right this guy wants board material that he makes up! Westmoreland is good this year for sure. They may win the region. 

Westmoreland  has a stout D.  Took a big step vs. Portland  in learning  how to win.  They are a team that plays a murderers row schedule.   They will be a tough out but have to stay healthy.