class 2a state predictions

bballfan12121

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Shhhhh let Tyner think they will win it. Lol

We try to go 1-0 each week, all the we are the favorite is for other people to argue about. I dunno if we have what it takes to bring home the gold ball but you wont hear anyone from tyner beating their chest about how great we are. There are a lot of teams in 2a that could get it done hopefully we are one of them.

4 minutes ago, Rams6750 said:

We try to go 1-0 each week, all the we are the favorite is for other people to argue about. I dunno if we have what it takes to bring home the gold ball but you wont hear anyone from tyner beating their chest about how great we are. There are a lot of teams in 2a that could get it done hopefully we are one of them.

all i no is yall better bring youre best game come round 3

them their rams are good

but them their my indians are better 

14 minutes ago, Rams6750 said:

Don’t listen to this cat when he post! It’s all full of board material. He’s special. You guys will be a handful that’s for sure. Good luck to you guys 

Just now, Indians1989 said:

how good are them their your rams

dont call me buy my name boy 

Well mr. Indian they are ok, i don't think we compare to ur Indians though we are small don't have a lot of speed like the two players y'all have it really would be an honor and privilege to be on the same field with the mighty Indians 

Just now, Rams6750 said:

Well mr. Indian they are ok, i don't think we compare to ur Indians though we are small don't have a lot of speed like the two players y'all have it really would be an honor and privilege to be on the same field with the mighty Indians 

i four shore agree with you boy

listen that ole cclhl is a lying

proof is hear: image0 — Postimages (postlmg.cc)

he is the them their fake indians fan