H20 vs Gordonsville

biggest

43 minutes ago, biggest said:

Bet Clemmons is glad he's not feeling the pressure of o-2 this morning!  

It’s easy to blame one position or one coach but this is two weeks in a row we have been run over on defense and not been able to move anyone on offense. That’s a team weight room issue, that could also contribute to some of the injuries. All in all I believe we will have everything figured out by the time we go to Celina in October

12 minutes ago, TigerTown12 said:

It’s easy to blame one position or one coach but this is two weeks in a row we have been run over on defense and not been able to move anyone on offense. That’s a team weight room issue, that could also contribute to some of the injuries. All in all I believe we will have everything figured out by the time we go to Celina in October

Honestly last night game is different if gville  qb doesn't overthrow on the 1st possession.  It was a great play call Noone was expecting! Our dB was toast.  There was a similar play against smith also on a post route  that was overthrow and int early in that game.

Edited by biggest

2 minutes ago, biggest said:

Honestly last night game is different if gville  qb doesn't overthrow on the 1st possession.  It was a great play call Noone was expecting! Our dB was toast.  There was a similar play against smith also on a post route  that was overthrow and int early in that game.

Yeah we definitely but on the play action!

11 hours ago, TigerTown12 said:

I guarantee it's not a weight room issue. I will put our strength program up against anyone. Also you can give the kids all the tools to get more flexible, bigger, faster, and stronger. But you can not force a work ethic on them if they really don't care to truly care to get better themselves. 

From what I've seen, Gordonsville is very small, biggest players are the two DE/OLB. Any physical team that runs right at them will give them trouble, it's not a secret after the first two weeks. 

Gordonsville has several multi sport players and they miss winter/spring workouts in which I don't agree with. Hence usually the ones hurt or out for injuries. That really needs to change IMO. The biggest issue I see, they are not very tough, very soft IMO. Not your typical hard nose physical Gordonsville teams that hit you in the mouth for 48 minutes. 

Is the potential there, most definitely, but that is up to the team and getting that mindset. 

Edited by TheJungle